Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks GP...but don't count yourself out. I remember reading a bunch of people receiving TOs back in December after their October interviews. I counted myself out until last Friday. When it comes to Fed hiring, nothing ever makes sense. Never expect anything and just go with the flow of everyday life.

Comment

• Anyone who has done medical mind PM'ing me on how it went, what they looked for or asked?

Comment

• Delete>>>>
        Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
          What all is in the hiring process?
          Apply, interview, medical, physical, polygraph, then hurry up and wait?
          yup, you nailed it. that poly was by far the worst one i've taken.

Comment

• Delete>>>>
            Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post

yup, you nailed it. that poly was by far the worst one i've taken.
              Interesting. You are the only one so far that has expressed taking a polygraph. I even had comb through the 2012 feed and didn't see this get talked about. It also did not state this on the TO or the job announcement as majority do....Not discrediting you, just odd that there has not been any mention of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

That's what I thought, a friend of mine who works for DPS said that the Marshals don't have a Polygraph but I thought that can't be right.
                your "friend" is clearly trying to sabotage your goals. the marshals have one of the toughest poly's in the business, make you answer complex math questions and such throughout, so basically if you're bad at math, you're lying! all sorts of people discussing it in the 100's of pages about the marshals hiring process on this very site.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post

your "friend" is clearly trying to sabotage your goals. the marshals have one of the toughest poly's in the business, make you answer complex math questions and such throughout, so basically if you're bad at math, you're lying! all sorts of people discussing it in the 100's of pages about the marshals hiring process on this very site.
                  Good thing I am Matt Damon from Good Will Hunting...Someone is starting rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post

Interesting. You are the only one so far that has expressed taking a polygraph. I even had comb through the 2012 feed and didn't see this get talked about. It also did not state this on the TO or the job announcement as majority do....Not discrediting you, just odd that there has not been any mention of this.
                    hmmm. interesting....this is the Federal Air Marshals thread, right?

Comment

• Everybody knows no turds are ever hired after passing a poly In all seriousness I was never surprised Marshals don't poly. I was rather surprised they only have public trust background investigations though considering the scumbags they have direct contact with.

Comment

• MaxD,

Is there any new information regarding hiring floating around?

Comment

• This thread is turning into the Lance Corporal underground lol. Yuttt!!!

Comment

• Guys with recent TO's From ATL what was your preference in location.

Comment

• Plz, plz stop thinking that your wishlist has anything to do with a TO!!

Comment

• FYI... This has been posted on some of the other 1811 forums. One thing notable in the memo in regards to USMS is line "H" as the hiring freeze will include employment via "Recent Graduate Program" Not sure if that can be waived as well.

https://www.chcoc.gov/content/federa...reeze-guidance

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11278 users online. 373 members and 10905 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X