300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dd1906 View Post

That's not true..... you have to serve as an trainee for 2 years then afterwards you will be evaluated then they will determine if you get the job. If you get the job you will then be sent to FLETC for training.
    You are confusing the Pathways program with the USMS CSCEP ,aka CO-Op program. The CSCEP program is no longer active.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

You are confusing the Pathways program with the USMS CSCEP ,aka CO-Op program. The CSCEP program is no longer active.
      Max,

Due to the hiring freeze, will this have any impact on future hiring annonucements for the USMS? Are you all just going to go with the public announcement instead of the Recent Grad?
      Last edited by Njw85; 01-27-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Max,

Due to the hiring freeze, will this have any impact on future hiring for deputies for the USMS? Are you all just going to go with the public announcement instead of the Recent Grad?
        Correct me if I'm wrong ,but certain agencies will not be affected,and there is a waiver which agencies can get to hire . My curation is will this affect the applicants who are already within the government?

Comment

• I received a conditional offer after the freeze, so I would say it does not affect the hiring process. I know people who received conditionals with DEA and ATF after the freeze so I would say they are not affected either.

Comment

• When did you interview federal30?

Comment

• just mixing it up here with an unimportant question: anyone know where the Marshals usually stay while at Fletc? When i was there for my current agency i recall a group of them showed up at the pool one night at the Taj, but i don't think they were actually staying there. I go spoiled at the Taj, can't imagine staying at those crackhouses or wherever! It's my understanding the Taj complex is all done due to water damage.

Comment

• Received my TO yesterday evening. Interviewed in Atlanta in October.

Combat Veteran 30%
                Bachelors
                Current LEO
                Working on Masters (Will be complete in Aug)

Comment

• I received a TO on 01/27 as well and I interviewed in Hotlanta the end of October. I don't write much on here but some of the posts are pretty entertaining. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see some of you in the coming months/years.

10 point Vet (Rah...)
                  BS
                  Current Fed Leo (0083)

Comment

• Completed medical today.

Comment

• I am seeing a Marine Corps theme here with the T.O.'s. Ooh Rah boys and good luck.

Comment

• Received TO, Interviewed in Atlanta, October
                        10 Point Veteran
                        M.S. Criminal Justice
                        21B Army

Comment

• Anyone who interviewed in Sacramento in Oct. received a T.O yet?

Comment

• Yeah brotha...Interviewed in Sac and received the TO last Friday.

Comment

• I guess if we haven't received anything by now from the October Arlington interviews, we may not.

Can anyone tell me what the email address that the TO came from? I want to make sure I didn't get one that just went to my junk mail.

Comment

• DarthSidus34
                                DarthSidus34 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I interviewed in October in Arlington and just received a TO last week

• Originally posted by Johnson22 View Post
                              Yeah brotha...Interviewed in Sac and received the TO last Friday.
                              Congrats man! I guess I am out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7319 users online. 408 members and 6911 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X