Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did the interview today, it seemed to go very well. Good luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RettAllan17 View Post
      Got my fingerprints rolled yesterday. Marshal I spoke with said what everyone on here already knows basically. Progress from 7-9-11 and at 11 you are converted to 1811 and get leap. Stated it's what you make of it and what office you're in. He says he has court everyday at some points by. But he can work his own cases too. Basically it's what yo make of it. But you won't be a door kicker everyday.
      Hey if you don't mind me asking what were your choices on your Wish list ?

Comment

• Delete>>>>
        Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• For those who just interviewed, any new information to share regarding FY2018 academy classes and so on? The new year starts in Oct so I bet there will another class in Oct or Nov.
          Last edited by Njw85; 01-11-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

What is Internal MP?
            Government announcment. People who are already in the federal system. In this case its a USMS internal announcment only for USMS employees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
              For those who just interviewed, any new information to share regarding FY2018 academy classes and so on? The new year starts in Oct so I bet there will another class in Oct or Nov.
              Hell, if that's the case, I'll wait for the school date. Haha, don't wanna invest into another academy if that occurs. This all depends on a TO though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                For those who just interviewed, any new information to share regarding FY2018 academy classes and so on? The new year starts in Oct so I bet there will another class in Oct or Nov.
                No news that I heard, which I didn't ask either. I am hoping for an October or November date myself due to some military obligations over the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post

Hey if you don't mind me asking what were your choices on your Wish list ?
                  Southeast Texas and few spots in Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post

No news that I heard, which I didn't ask either. I am hoping for an October or November date myself due to some military obligations over the summer.
                    Sooner would be nice, but it would be worth the wait either way.

Comment

• this is kind of funny...all of us talking about what's better for us. i didn't want to field train, but that ship has sailed ill have a rookie in a couple weeks. at this point later would be better for me as well, there's whispers of a swat school coming up that id like to do!

Comment

• Originally posted by RettAllan17 View Post

Southeast Texas and few spots in Michigan.
                        Hmmm, mine included two areas in Texas as well. I wonder if that is a pattern? Any others with the TO have Texas listed?

Comment

• Can someone explain how these locations work with the TOs? It seems like you all are getting some locations with the TO. Does that mean when you are picked you can expect one of those cities or are they allowing you to pick/rank the cities listed?
                          Last edited by ls1_oklahoma; 01-11-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
                            Can someone explain how these locations work with the TOs? It seems like yall are getting some locations with the TO. Does that mean when you are picked you can expect one of those cities or are they allowing you to pick/rank the cities listed?
                            Negative, the question was asked what was on our wish list. The TO's will not come with locations only the timelines as to when you can expect to do your medical and so forth. I believe what somebody was thinking is that maybe they are recruiting for particular areas which could be true but who knows since it's a nationwide announcement. The other individual stated he listed South East Texas and locations in Michigan. I listed locations in Texas among other places one of those places in Texas was Houston which is considered Southeast Texas. So that potentially is two people looking at the same region of the country for a position. Of course, like everything else on here it is all conjecture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtymac View Post

Negative, the question was asked what was on our wish list. The TO's will not come with locations only the timelines as to when you can expect to do your medical and so forth. I believe what somebody was thinking is that maybe they are recruiting for particular areas which could be true but who knows since it's a nationwide announcement. The other individual stated he listed South East Texas and locations in Michigan. I listed locations in Texas among other places one of those places in Texas was Houston which is considered Southeast Texas. So that potentially is two people looking at the same region of the country for a position. Of course, like everything else on here it is all conjecture.
                              That makes perfect sense. Thanks for taking the time to reply and break that down for me. I have only done the preference sheet myself and selected my top 5 regions out of the 8. When the specific cities and wish lists were being mentioned it threw me off. However, I just completed the interview yesterday, and I wasn't sure at what step others were on or what would specifically come next. Apart from TO, medical, etc.

Thanks again buddy.

Comment

• Delete>>>>
                                Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9759 users online. 465 members and 9294 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X