Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the west coast or north east regions.

Comment

• Minneapolis, denver, kc, madison, nola

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post
        Minneapolis, denver, kc, madison, nola
        I think that may be a reason as to why you got your TO already, my choices were in south Florida
        Last edited by Didibounce; 01-10-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Didibounce View Post

I think that may be a reason as to why you got your TO already, my choices were in south Florida
          I requested large areas and agreed to work anywhere. Selected all regions....still no TO

for what it's worth
          USMS timeline
          Applied:June 2016
          Rating 99
          Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
          Fed LEO (6 years)
          USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
          Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Lol They haven't sent out TO's yet. If they did, more then one person from each interviewing location would be on here saying they got a TO email. Just more bs

Comment

• Ok, well if you think everyone who interviewed is on this forum, wow.

Comment

• Lol, good for you if you're telling the truth. No, but I'm sure more then one person from each site would have said something. Did you get it today?

Comment

• No, the 3rd it was dated the 31st of dec. It probably is in bands, if not DEA and ATF all do schedule B, if you have some sworn time they will look at you.

Comment

• Well like I said man, good stuff if you're telling the truth. I know I nailed my interview, plus being a fed Leo now, combat tours to Iraq and Afghan, internship with the usms, BA degree. We will see, could also be alphabetical just like the referral letters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post
                      No, the 3rd it was dated the 31st of dec. It probably is in bands, if not DEA and ATF all do schedule B, if you have some sworn time they will look at you.
                      just for entertainment value...something smells fishy here. you received a TO "letter" dated Dec 31? (which was a Saturday...New Years Eve, to be exact...). And received it in the 3rd? Was this a paper letter? hmmmmmmmm?

For the record, I got a TO email in late August, or early Sept, so I don't care whether or not this is true, just what you claim seems odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post

just for entertainment value...something smells fishy here. you received a TO "letter" dated Dec 31? (which was a Saturday...New Years Eve, to be exact...). And received it in the 3rd? Was this a paper letter? hmmmmmmmm?

For the record, I got a TO email in late August, or early Sept, so I don't care whether or not this is true, just what you claim seems odd.
                        Thank you..

Comment

• 30th my bad

Comment

• Deleted post
                            USMS timeline
                            Applied:June 2016
                            Rating 99
                            Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                            Fed LEO (6 years)
                            USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                            Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Usmc, you have a great resume, you are super confident, I also have combat tours, did some overseas contract work. Im just a local leo, everybody says fed leo like they are all USS or something or BP.

Comment

• Being a FED LEO is good and all but its not the only way in guys. Local LEO get in and its a proven fact. Keep in mind guys that his is only a forum and things said on here are not always true however, we can all be adults and be encouraging rather than discouraging to each other. We are all LE of some kind for the most part so each of us can read between the lines and see truths as well as deception just keep opinions respectful. We are or should all be professionals here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9748 users online. 453 members and 9295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X