Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the T.O. Is the offer contingent on just passing the background, medical, and FIT test?

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
      Congrats on the T.O. Is the offer contingent on just passing the background, medical, and FIT test?
      Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtymac View Post
        T.O. received.
        Can yall advise what the @_______.gov email address was or whatever it was? I always get stuff but my TOs and things beyond initial contact emails always go to spam and other places. Missed it completely for 2014 DEA
        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Has anyone have dates confirmed for January interviews? I still have not received confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
            Has anyone have dates confirmed for January interviews? I still have not received confirmation.
            Yes... 2 weeks ago, might want to contact them

Comment

• I'd like to know where you guys interviewed in October aswell if you're receiving TOs. Congrats!!
              USMS timeline
              Applied:June 2016
              Rating 99
              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
              Fed LEO (6 years)
              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
                I'd rather leave this where it is....I don't want to be fishing around for post on seperate threads. Alot of people don't read before posting.
                Cool just figured I'd ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
                  I'd like to know where you guys interviewed in October aswell if you're receiving TOs. Congrats!!
                  Sacramento

Comment

• Does anyone have any news about those of us who have done medical and UA and are waiting for our FIT tests?

Comment

• Every Region is different don't get discouraged if you have not been given a T.O or an email to schedule an interview. Someone stated on this forum awhile back that every district or region is different and will give T.O's and interviews as needed basis and I was told the same statement from a recruiter earlier this year. If you worked for the government long enough you know patience is everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post
                        Every Region is different don't get discouraged if you have not been given a T.O or an email to schedule an interview. Someone stated on this forum awhile back that every district or region is different and will give T.O's and interviews as needed basis and I was told the same statement from a recruiter earlier this year. If you worked for the government long enough you know patience is everything.
                        Very true and makes sense. I received an email yesterday, stating they are still sorting out the interviews. They said they will send out emails when completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post

Yes... 2 weeks ago, might want to contact them
                          I emailed them yesterday, which I also forwarded my previous sent email as a reference to follow up on the dates. They responded today that they still had spots available and they must have over looked my email.

Got my my interview date confirmed.
                          Last edited by ls1_oklahoma; 12-29-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post
                            Every Region is different don't get discouraged if you have not been given a T.O or an email to schedule an interview. Someone stated on this forum awhile back that every district or region is different and will give T.O's and interviews as needed basis and I was told the same statement from a recruiter earlier this year. If you worked for the government long enough you know patience is everything.
                            Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a nationwide announcement, so shouldn't regional differences not be a factor in the initial hiring steps?

Comment

• The announcement in 2016 was for Us locations and if you check who may apply it states " Status Candidates" now if you are referring to the last announcement in 2012 that one was different.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post

I emailed them yesterday, which I also forwarded my previous sent email as a reference to follow up on the dates. They responded today that they still had spots availability and they must have overloooked my email.

Got my my interview date confirmed.
                                Man, I missed out on a 1811 position back in 2014 because of a HR screw-up... don't be afraid to stay on these people's asses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9784 users online. 467 members and 9317 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X