300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ganster piggy View Post
    Still no news for the people interviewed in October eh?
    Nope, nothing.

Comment

• Hopefully us October interview people will hear something before Christmas....either way I'm applying to the recent grads announcement too when it drops.
      USMS timeline
      Applied:June 2016
      Rating 99
      Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
      Fed LEO (6 years)
      USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
      Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• What dates in December were originally proposed? The interview I went to, none of them were local. Wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't put it together with people who have leave already scheduled and travel for the holidays. Good luck to those going in January.
        Last edited by battlewagon; 12-07-2016, 04:34 PM.
        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
          What dates in December were originally proposed? The interview I went to, none of them were local. Wouldn't surprise me if they couldn't put it together with people who have leave already scheduled and travel for the holidays. Good luck to those going in January.
          The dates were Dec 12-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post

Nothing on my end either

Nor mine....

Comment

• Interviewed on august 31st... heard nothing

Comment

• I guess maybe after the New Year we will hear something.

Comment

• That sucks. Still nothing on my end either. I don't know how this will work out.
                  "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Has anyone that got an email for the last round of interviews gotten a confirmation or set interview date yet?

Comment

• Hello everyone,

A little about my experiences with this process. I applied to the 2012 announcement and went through the whole process. I interviewed in june or july of 2012, I believe. Then it was radio silence until May of 2014. I completed the drug test, medical, background and the PT test in about one month. Then again it was radio silence until November of 2014 when I was offered the position in D.C. Superior court. Which I declined, I was a LEO in d.c. for a few years prior and knew I wasnt going to put my self back into the city again for gs-7 pay. Then I was called back a few days later and was offered Laredo TX which again I denied. So here I am again in the process and will be flying back to VA the first week of January to start the process over.

Don't try to figure out how HR does things or get discouraged. Just stay in shape and keep your credit good. They knocked a few people out last time because of their credit cards. Enjoy the rollercoaster.

Comment

• Has anyone done the fitness test yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
                          Has anyone that got an email for the last round of interviews gotten a confirmation or set interview date yet?
                          yes, 13JAN17

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
                            Has anyone that got an email for the last round of interviews gotten a confirmation or set interview date yet?
                            I have not. Last correspondence was notification that the December week was canceled. I submitted my dates for January and nothing as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXFED View Post
                              Hello everyone,

A little about my experiences with this process. I applied to the 2012 announcement and went through the whole process. I interviewed in june or july of 2012, I believe. Then it was radio silence until May of 2014. I completed the drug test, medical, background and the PT test in about one month. Then again it was radio silence until November of 2014 when I was offered the position in D.C. Superior court. Which I declined, I was a LEO in d.c. for a few years prior and knew I wasnt going to put my self back into the city again for gs-7 pay. Then I was called back a few days later and was offered Laredo TX which again I denied. So here I am again in the process and will be flying back to VA the first week of January to start the process over.

Don't try to figure out how HR does things or get discouraged. Just stay in shape and keep your credit good. They knocked a few people out last time because of their credit cards. Enjoy the rollercoaster.
                              Thank you!!!! This is exactly what I read in the 2012 discussion
                              USMS timeline
                              Applied:June 2016
                              Rating 99
                              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                              Fed LEO (6 years)
                              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• My question is. Why keep doing interviews if you have already done them? I mean why keep interviewing people if you won't grade the hundreds you have already completed? Did we sign up to get an interview or a job?

You would think they would hire or at least send out results of interviews that had taken place instead of just keep on interviewing...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4467 users online. 243 members and 4224 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X