Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called , it was a recording and they let you leave a message,which I did. I'll let you know if they call back. The # is 703-740-4001 in case you don't believe me or wanna call for yourself lol

Comment

• Interviewed in August, no contact since the drug test three weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
        Interviewed in August, no contact since the drug test three weeks ago.
        Ski check your inbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
          I called , it was a recording and they let you leave a message,which I did. I'll let you know if they call back. The # is 703-740-4001 in case you don't believe me or wanna call for yourself lol
          Thanks brother.

Comment

• Checked with a recruiter today to see if they are posting in December or January for Recent Grads. He wrote, "It has tentatively been postponed to January 2017." After observing the definition below, I will be checking every night in December, along with January, until posted. Seems frustrating, but I'm a patient man, especially when it comes to something that I want. Hope this helps guys and let us stay diligent.

1. of the nature of or made or done as a trial, experiment, or attempt; experimental: a tentative report on her findings.
            2. unsure; uncertain; not definite or positive; hesitant: a tentative smile on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
              Checked with a recruiter today to see if they are posting in December or January for Recent Grads. He wrote, "It has tentatively been postponed to January 2017." After observing the definition below, I will be checking every night in December, along with January, until posted. Seems frustrating, but I'm a patient man, especially when it comes to something that I want. Hope this helps guys and let us stay diligent.

1. of the nature of or made or done as a trial, experiment, or attempt; experimental: a tentative report on her findings.
              2. unsure; uncertain; not definite or positive; hesitant: a tentative smile on his face.
              Donovan from ottisville ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                Interviewed in August, no contact since the drug test three weeks ago.
                Same here did my drug test over a month ago !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marines34 View Post

Ski check your inbox.
                  Marines you got some info I m in the same boat !!

Comment

• same. post it if you got it!

Comment

• Lol i have nothing. Two of my boys got called up 3 days after the interview. Another one of my boys hasnt heard back and he interviewed in Aug. If the guys and gals going for the Jan interviews get called to continue the process, then i know i didnt pass the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
                        Checked with a recruiter today to see if they are posting in December or January for Recent Grads. He wrote, "It has tentatively been postponed to January 2017." After observing the definition below, I will be checking every night in December, along with January, until posted. Seems frustrating, but I'm a patient man, especially when it comes to something that I want. Hope this helps guys and let us stay diligent.

You are right about how things could go. You can never tell with the government.

Comment

• gotcha. not that it helps you any, but a guy on my squad who is extremely qualified (in my opinion) hasn't heard back from an October interview. maybe for whatever reason they moved quickly on the August interviews and then pumped the breaks on everything after that...

Comment

• What I was told I don't think anyone from the October interviews were notified yet but I can be wrong please feel to acknowledge if u or anyone u know moved to the next step for October interviews! I was in august for interview!

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post
                              gotcha. not that it helps you any, but a guy on my squad who is extremely qualified (in my opinion) hasn't heard back from an October interview. maybe for whatever reason they moved quickly on the August interviews and then pumped the breaks on everything after that...
                              Very true brother.

Comment

• Let's not forget that HR was working one round of interviews from one location during the August interviews. Now they have a huge list of people to go through. I initially was going to interview in August but had to do it in October during the second round.

During the 2012 announcement the first round interviews were called first and then everything grounded to a halt (you can go back and read it). The guys and gals called in the first round still did not make it to the academy before anyone else did.

They aren't going to take a beat cop with 3 yrs of experience from the first round of interviews over a Navy Seal with a Masters degree and 5 yrs of investigations experience at NYPD in the 3rd round of interviews just because he was first (not me just an extreme example). They are compiling a list and will move forward when they are done.

If hoping for a December class makes you feel good then continue to do so, but if you haven't taken a FIT yet with a Completed Background Investigation IT WILL NOT HAPPEN PERIOD.

kill the messenger if you like
                                USMS timeline
                                Applied:June 2016
                                Rating 99
                                Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                                Fed LEO (6 years)
                                USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                                Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7953 users online. 392 members and 7561 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X