Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im afraid I don't know anything about the pathways program, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO703 View Post

Still nothing huh?
      The crickets continue...

Comment

• Knowing how the Fed works I will be surprised if we don't hear something back before Christmas about interview selections.

That being said, if you worry about it then you will suffer twice!

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.
        USMS timeline
        Applied:June 2016
        Rating 99
        Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
        Fed LEO (6 years)
        USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
        Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
          Knowing how the Fed works I will be surprised if we don't hear something back before Christmas about interview selections.

That being said, if you worry about it then you will suffer twice!

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.
          Man I gotta tell you that I find it very frustrating that they ask you to jump through hoops to get the interviews finished by mid October for this supposed December class because this process is supposed to be quick this time. Additionally, for those of us in the military on active duty status, we don't have the luxury of waiting around for months or a year. Eventually I'm going to have to make a decision on if I'm going to reenlist or I will end up jobless.

One thing for certain though, if you don't hear something within the next couple of weeks it will most certainly be post New year before you hear anything because virtually the whole damn government shuts down.
          "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Just want to say congrats to those who are still in the process. I didn't even make it through the first round and I don't know for the life of me why. I must of messed up somewhere during the initial in-processing.

Nonetheless, good luck to all of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post

Man I gotta tell you that I find it very frustrating that they ask you to jump through hoops to get the interviews finished by mid October for this supposed December class because this process is supposed to be quick this time. Additionally, for those of us in the military on active duty status, we don't have the luxury of waiting around for months or a year. Eventually I'm going to have to make a decision on if I'm going to reenlist or I will end up jobless.

One thing for certain though, if you don't hear something within the next couple of weeks it will most certainly be post New year before you hear anything because virtually the whole damn government shuts down.
              I completely understand....just keep your head up and keep pushing. It's always like this, they will use this list for years. Very very few people will be at the academy in 2017. we're trying to join an organization that doesn't exceed 4,000 DUSMs. it's going to be hard and rare to get a call.

The 2012 announcement was almost identical....and some guys were getting academy dates right before June of this year. That's a 4 year wait.
              USMS timeline
              Applied:June 2016
              Rating 99
              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
              Fed LEO (6 years)
              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• cyber Monday deal: everyone that posts in the next 2 hours gets a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post

I was told on 9/22/16 that there would be a third round of interviews and that all applicants would be notified of the status of their application by 11/22/16. They also said if I was not contacted by 11/22/16 that I should call them... so we'll know Tuesday how reliable that info and source is.
                  Willy,

Were you able to get any information from what you said earlier? If so, please post.

Also from a reliable source I heard that the December class is starting next week and it will be seated with Criminal Investigators (1811). The next two classes are filled with entry level applicants. Hopefully there is four to five classes in FY2018.

Comment

• I'm guessing everyone will start the daily midnight look at USAJOBS in December. Here's hoping, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Willy,

Were you able to get any information from what you said earlier? If so, please post.

Also from a reliable source I heard that the December class is starting next week and it will be seated with Criminal Investigators (1811). The next two classes are filled with entry level applicants. Hopefully there is four to five classes in FY2018.
                      According to an employee with them, their internal website states they are starting a lateral class around Dec 2. They are working on a class for this announcement with "hopes" of December or January but for sure June 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtymac View Post

According to an employee with them, their internal website states they are starting a lateral class around Dec 2. They are working on a class for this announcement with "hopes" of December or January but for sure June 2017.
                        Yes, that date is exactly what I heard but I didn't want to post it. So that is true they will start monday. As for the other classes, that was posted a couple of pages back. One class will be in June and the other in August. If the USMS is trying to have a January class then most likely there will be an additional class added in the budget.

Comment

Yes, that date is exactly what I heard but I didn't want to post it. So that is true they will start monday. As for the other classes, that was posted a couple of pages back. One class will be in June and the other in August. If the USMS is trying to have a January class then most likely there will be an additional class added in the budget.
                          Hey njw85 just curious where are you in the process?

Comment

If it was in June that would be perfect. I'll be out of the Army by then on terminal leave. Of course, everything is susceptible to change. Hope for the best, expect the worst, right?

Comment

• FINALLY! Got the email... interviews December and January for the June/2017 Class!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post

Hey njw85 just curious where are you in the process?
                                I'm not in the process. I'm waiting for the next announcement to open. I was just sharing the information I received. If anyone have any info on why the USMS keep postponing the recent grad announcement please post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6841 users online. 368 members and 6473 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X