300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan1371 and Updown,

Thank you both for your responses. It is helpful knowing what you guys have experienced thus far as I am not at the point in the process that you guys are. I assume that specialized experience will trump just being a police officer and education both. Thanks for your opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Max,

Since the USMS postponed the announcement is it planning on doing another round of interviews from the June announcement? Or is it just because of the holidays?
      I was told on 9/22/16 that there would be a third round of interviews and that all applicants would be notified of the status of their application by 11/22/16. They also said if I was not contacted by 11/22/16 that I should call them... so we'll know Tuesday how reliable that info and source is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post

I was told on 9/22/16 that there would be a third round of interviews and that all applicants would be notified of the status of their application by 11/22/16. They also said if I was not contacted by 11/22/16 that I should call them... so we'll know Tuesday how reliable that info and source is.
        So you'll keep us updated right? Will you be contacting the USMS on Tuesday?

Comment

• For those that may not have seen/read/heard, a Deputy U.S. Marshal was shot and killed today in Georgia. The whole LE community feels these losses- the USMS community itself is rather small for being ~5000 spread across the U.S. (abroad, etc), so they surely feel the loss.

My condolences to any DUSM's that may be reading here.

53yrs old, 26 years with the USMS, it's a tragedy.

Comment

• Pat was a great guy, and a dedicated USMS warrant dog. Let the 1000s of bad guys he has locked up through the years speak for his career .

RIP brother .
            USMS Region 3
            Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
            Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
            Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
            BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
            Medical:2/15/10
            MedicalReview: 4/15/10
            FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
            Drug: 6/5/10
            Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
            Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
            Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
            Written: 12/27/10
            NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
            To:
            Medical:

Comment

So you'll keep us updated right? Will you be contacting the USMS on Tuesday?
              I was probably going to wait until next Monday because half the federal gov will not be working this week and I''m going to be in the woods getting away from the job this week myself. I doubt anyone will answer the number they gave me or reply to a message, even if I reference that information they told me 2 months ago but yes, I will let the forum know what I hear.... CopStrong and @jtl323: sad week for the USMS and San Antonio law enforcement communites. Most of us wearing a badge know this quote: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." As true today as it was 100's of years ago, a never ending battle. RIP

Comment

• I sent an email today inquiring about my interview status... I'll let you know what the response is.......

Comment

• Is there another email address you guys are reaching out to? I've sent them about 3 emails and never got a response. I know patience is key, but would be nice to
                  know.

Comment

• I just used the same email I had replied with the paperwork I had to fill out and return. They responded when I sent that stuff in...

Comment

• DUSM.Exam @ usdoj.gov

...may provide some answers. I had sent an email at one point and was directed there.

Comment

• Thanks awesome.

Comment

• I heard from a very reliable source today, that the December class will be for current 1811's that are laterally moving into the Marshals. So if this is not you, relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by DG737 View Post
                            I heard from a very reliable source today, that the December class will be for current 1811's that are laterally moving into the Marshals. So if this is not you, relax.
                            What about the January class?

Comment

• Originally posted by DG737 View Post
                              I heard from a very reliable source today, that the December class will be for current 1811's that are laterally moving into the Marshals. So if this is not you, relax.
                              I posted this a couple days back, I guess people believe what I heard. My source pretty reliable also.

DG,

Do you know whats the hold up with pathways announcement?

Comment

I posted this a couple days back, I guess people believe what I heard. My source pretty reliable also.

DG,

Do you know whats the hold up with pathways announcement?
                                I know there was a post on here a few days back that said the Pathways Announcement was postponed and it may have been. The last I heard from a recruiter is that is was in December. I would tend to lean toward Jan 2017 if not later for the Pathways Program Announcement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7747 users online. 437 members and 7310 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X