Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contacted for UA, at least it's forward motion...

Comment

• Currently the order of posting announcements will be:

o Region 3 – Puerto Rico Posted 2/16/16 - Closed

o CI, GS-1811-12 Gov't wide Posted 4/27/2016 - Closed

o DUSM GL-0082 07 Gov't wide Posted: 6/8/2016 - Closed

o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: December 2016

As a reminder, the USMS has three Basic Deputy Classes scheduled for FY2017:

* December 2016
      * June 2017
      * August 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post
        contacted for UA, at least it's forward motion...
        When did you interview if you do not mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marines34 View Post

When did you interview if you do not mind me asking?
          I can't recall the exact date, but I want to say it was somewhere around Aug 22-25

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post
            Currently the order of posting announcements will be:

o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: December 2016

As a reminder, the USMS has three Basic Deputy Classes scheduled for FY2017:

* December 2016
            * June 2017
            * August 2017

Max,

Thanks for that information. Hey do you know how many the USMS is trying to hire for the Recent Grad?

Comment

I can't recall the exact date, but I want to say it was somewhere around Aug 22-25
              Thanks for the reply brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Max,

Thanks for that information. Hey do you know how many the USMS is trying to hire for the Recent Grad?
                I don't have that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

I don't have that information.
                  But I did hear that the USMS plan to hire this year, next year and in the future from these announcements. This is due to attrition and lost positions. The USMS manpower is down significantly.

Do you know if the USMS will accept 5000 apps with this next announcement?

I know I'm asking for a lot but I know forsure you give very accurate information! Thanks.
                  Last edited by Njw85; 11-15-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• not sure if you guys are aware once trump gets into office there will be a federal hiring freeze so if you are not in the hiring process by the end of January you can forget it

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post
                      not sure if you guys are aware once trump gets into office there will be a federal hiring freeze so if you are not in the hiring process by the end of January you can forget it
                      public safety (LE) is exempt from that, IF it even happens.

Comment

public safety (LE) is exempt from that, IF it even happens.
                        not true last federal hiring freeze my agency did not hire until it was over then came the furlough and no we were not exempt from that either and yes I am currently FED LE

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post

not true last federal hiring freeze my agency did not hire until it was over then came the furlough and no we were not exempt from that either and yes I am currently FED LE
                          http://www.npr.org/2016/11/10/501597...ys-action-plan

This is just one article I pulled quickly as I'm waiting in line for this UA...I'm sure you can do your own googling and find more.

What happened "last time" doesn't have anything to do with this time. Trump is very pro-police, do you think as one of his first acts in office he's going to screw police over? I'd hold off on your panic just yet.

FTR, I am also currently FED LE, as are many of us here?

Comment

• Just curious about some of the current FED LEO out there......Do you guys and gals have any State or Local experience or Education to go along with your FED LE experience?

Comment

• no State or local for me, but I do work for an agency that is very much patrol oriented

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

But I did hear that the USMS plan to hire this year, next year and in the future from these announcements. This is due to attrition and lost positions. The USMS manpower is down significantly.

Do you know if the USMS will accept 5000 apps with this next announcement?

I know I'm asking for a lot but I know forsure you give very accurate information! Thanks.
                                Postponed to January, 2017

Currently the order of posting announcements will be:

o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: January 2017

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6562 users online. 282 members and 6280 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X