Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody that interviewed on the first round in late August and September 1 waiting for interview results. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post
      They were trying to get the people who interviewed in Sept and Oct to be in the December class for the Academy. If you get a interview in November more then likely you wont be in the December class but possible the next class which is after January
      So just wondering where you got "January class info?" The reason I ask is because from my sources and connections the next class will be in December, then May of 17'. Now I understand everything is truly up in the air till it's on paper but I was just curious. Also that May info came from someone that speaks to HQ on a daily basis. Thanks, and good luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post

So just wondering where you got "January class info?" The reason I ask is because from my sources and connections the next class will be in December, then May of 17'. Now I understand everything is truly up in the air till it's on paper but I was just curious. Also that May info came from someone that speaks to HQ on a daily basis. Thanks, and good luck everyone!
        I think that's what i just said

Comment

• Guys I'm hearing that there may not be another round of interviews. Maybe someone can confirm with HRD if thays true or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post

I think that's what i just said
            What? lol Never mind dude.. Just remember everyone don't believe 99% of the things you see on here. Best of luck everyone.

Comment

• Does anybody have any information on when the next hiring posting will be for any of the South West states?

Comment

• Originally posted by NiteLite916 View Post
                Does anybody have any information on when the next hiring posting will be for any of the South West states?
                The info is nearby in the last few pages, read it sir. The next announcement will be the pathways hiring

https://www.justice.gov/legal-career...hways-programs
                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Battlewagon,

Thank you for the information. Do you or anybody have any further information about the Pathways hiring other than what is listed on the links? Like pay rate, potential locations, ect.?

Comment

• Originally posted by NiteLite916 View Post
                    Battlewagon,

Thank you for the information. Do you or anybody have any further information about the Pathways hiring other than what is listed on the links? Like pay rate, potential locations, ect.?
                    They almost always hire 'at the needs of the agency' and don't usually list offices or locations specifically. The last announcement read as follows:

Many positions will be filled from this vacancy throughout the nation. If selected, you will be placed in a duty location that fits the needs of the agency.

I am not sure how that works for those who are still in school but at a live location and the pathways program. Like I said in my previous post, there is a ton of information in the previous pages, and quite a few of them I believe specifically focused on the pathways. You would have to read or call the USMS.
                    Last edited by battlewagon; 11-03-2016, 03:05 PM.
                    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post

Yes. Haven't heard a peep since my physical was completed in June other than their response to my question about accepting a recent clearance investigation
                      Still nothing huh?

Comment

• Has anybody in here heard when the Pathways announcement is suppose to come out, I've heard October November and December any type of definitive answer would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
                          Has anybody in here heard when the Pathways announcement is suppose to come out, I've heard October November and December any type of definitive answer would be amazing.
                          The last I heard from my sources was December 2016, that was as of last week. I'm going to wait another week and check back. Hopefully its still December. I do know for sure once this past announcment is finshed with the application process (application, assessment and interview) then the next announcment would open. It was supposed to be November but this past announcment wasn't finished so it got moved back. Lets hope it stays December.

From what I'm hearing the USMS may have rapped up interviews from the past announcement and may not be another round. If thats true then the nex announcment will more than likely happen. I posted this before but not sure if anyone has checked to confirm that. Thats all I have.
                          Last edited by Njw85; 11-05-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Are the laterals in FLETC by now?

Comment

• Still waiting. Did interview august 31st

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                                Still waiting. Did interview august 31st
                                Same here. Last contact was for medical a few weeks back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10574 users online. 467 members and 10107 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X