300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBPO703 View Post
    Anyone still in the process for the Puerto Rico opening from Feb?
    I applied to the one in Feb. as well for (Puerto Rico) I BQ and was referred but then they told me I didn't qualify for the position for GL12 but the Vacancy said GL7/9 with promotion potential of GL12. I explained to them I was a GL5, GL6,GL7,GL8 and currently GL9 so according to the posted vacancy I am qualified but they never responded. So it seemed they had someone else already in mind they wanted

Comment

• Does anyone know how they get in touch with applicants for the medical and drug test? Do they email you? Or do they call you on the phone? Or is it a combo of both?

Comment

• Nevermind, disregard
        Last edited by Updown; 02-13-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Edited by op
          Last edited by Spartan1371; 02-27-2017, 11:21 AM. Reason: Edited by op
          USMS timeline
          Applied:June 2016
          Rating 99
          Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
          Fed LEO (6 years)
          USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
          Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO703 View Post
            Anyone still in the process for the Puerto Rico opening from Feb?
            Yes. Haven't heard a peep since my physical was completed in June other than their response to my question about accepting a recent clearance investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
              Does anyone know how they get in touch with applicants for the medical and drug test? Do they email you? Or do they call you on the phone? Or is it a combo of both?
              A phone call telling me to expect an email was how I was notified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post

Yes. Haven't heard a peep since my physical was completed in June other than their response to my question about accepting a recent clearance investigation

Comment

• Yea same here, as far as I know I'm just waiting on the FIT. Hopefully we get a call for that soon

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post

I applied to the one in Feb. as well for (Puerto Rico) I BQ and was referred but then they told me I didn't qualify for the position for GL12 but the Vacancy said GL7/9 with promotion potential of GL12. I explained to them I was a GL5, GL6,GL7,GL8 and currently GL9 so according to the posted vacancy I am qualified but they never responded. So it seemed they had someone else already in mind they wanted
                    Sorry to hear that man. You should keep fighting that, that's not how that works.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about when the last round of interviews will happen? Any current DUSM can give any updates?

Comment

• Same here, would there be any interviews conducted for NOV/ DEC, would they be holding off till FY17 or is that it?

Also does USMS follow the (HPR) highest previous rate when going through the GS levels the first 3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                          Has anyone heard anything about when the last round of interviews will happen? Any current DUSM can give any updates?
                          I was told one more round of interviews in November... could now be in early December though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post

I was told one more round of interviews in November... could now be in early December though.
                            MaxD1207 would know since they provided accurate information in the past but I don't think they been on here. If its in November, one can only think that they would notify folks this week or next. I'm hoping it happens so the Recent Grad announcment will happen next month.

Willy if you can ask someone you know also, that would be great. How did you find out it was scheduled for November?

Comment

• They were trying to get the people who interviewed in Sept and Oct to be in the December class for the Academy. If you get a interview in November more then likely you wont be in the December class but possible the next class which is after January

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

MaxD1207 would know since they provided accurate information in the past but I don't think they been on here. If its in November, one can only think that they would notify folks this week or next. I'm hoping it happens so the Recent Grad announcment will happen next month.

Willy if you can ask someone you know also, that would be great. How did you find out it was scheduled for November?
                                [email protected]
                                U.S. Marshals Service

Human Resources Division, LEHSP Team

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4602 users online. 247 members and 4355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X