Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had medical today. I have to say, not that it has anything to do with the Marshals, but it was the most efficient medical I've had as a federal applicant/employee...and I've done maybe 4 of them so far? I'm used to getting there and then waiting 30-60min, doing some tests, then waiting for Doctor some more, and the process taking 3-4hrs. I was in and out in 1.5hr today. Baltimore FOH office, if anyone else is going there. It also has literally 4-5 garages within a block.
    use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

All qualified applicants...did you receive word that your application was referred after the announcement closed?

I'll keep an eye open for fellow Arlington October 17-19 interviewers, to see if yall get the yay or nay.
      Yes.... didnt mean every qualified applicant will get an interview, meant that all applicants who they choose to interview will be contacted by Nov. 21st.... atleast that was there timeline 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• For those of you who just interviewed a week or two ago, you need to be patient. I interviewed in September and I am still waiting for the results and a possible TO....

Comment

• I got contacted to do my UA this morning, I'm going tomorrow to knock it out. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post
            I got contacted to do my UA this morning, I'm going tomorrow to knock it out. Best of luck to everyone.

Everything come out all right? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post

Everything come out all right? Lol
              Absolutely, I was just out of town yesterday so had to wait until I got back today ..all done now so back to the waiting game for the next stage

Comment

• I did my interview on the 18 have not heard anything yet.....question if you already work for an agency in DOJ do you have to redo the background again ?

Comment

• I interviewed in September and just received a TO today.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedsarehere View Post
                    I did my interview on the 18 have not heard anything yet.....question if you already work for an agency in DOJ do you have to redo the background again ?
                    no you just resubmit your sf86.

Comment

• Congrats hangman for your TO. I interviewed September 1. Last day of the first round.Hopefully everybody from the first round of interviews still waiting we get results by the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

no you just resubmit your sf86.
                        At what point would they ask for that? Will they reciprocate from DHS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post

At what point would they ask for that? Will they reciprocate from DHS?
                          DHS i cant say with confidence. but if you have an active government clearance and get brought in with a different agency your BI should be completed veryyy fast. it all just rolls over pretty much.

Comment

• Deleted post
                            Last edited by Spartan1371; 10-26-2016, 11:41 PM.
                            USMS timeline
                            Applied:June 2016
                            Rating 99
                            Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                            Fed LEO (6 years)
                            USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                            Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Hey guys anybody who interview from August 29 to September 1 waiting for a TO?

Comment

• Anyone still in the process for the Puerto Rico opening from Feb?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10225 users online. 480 members and 9745 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X