Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zerowill View Post
    It seems weird they do a second UA since you do one during the medical examination. So is this how it goes then..

    -Medical
    -UA (Again)
    -PT Test
    -Background (If necessary/still outstanding)
    -Cleared for Hire/Firm Offer

    Anyone know if that's how it goes? It's been two weeks since I did the medical portion and I haven't heard anything since.
    The urine test during medical is for medical purposes, not drug testing.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mpfeddie View Post

      The urine test during medical is for medical purposes, not drug testing.
      Okay thanks

      Comment


      • It seems that a lot people are waiting to be notified for the UA portion of the process? Is that case here for a lot of candidates? I know I am one lol!!

        Comment


        • If you're the 15 year Marshal or the younger guy from Shirlington who interviewed in Arlington today I hope you guys did great. Nice to meet you!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

            Yes. Postponed to December 2016.

            The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive


            In partnership with OPM, HRD has begun posting external entry level Deputy US Marshal Announcements. The next announcement will be the Recent Graduate Pathways Program announcement for the entry level DUSM, GL-0082-07 position. This announcement will post as a public announcement and will not be limited to government wide. Applicants who apply will be eligible for positions nationwide and not limited to specific regions.
            Currently the order of posting announcements will be:
            o Region 3 – Puerto Rico Posted 2/16/16 - Closed
            o CI, GS-1811-12 Gov't wide Posted 4/27/2016 - Closed
            o DUSM GL-0082 07 Gov't wide Posted: 6/8/2016 - Closed
            o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: December 2016

            Max,

            Any new word on if the Recent Graduate announcement will happen in December 2016? Also will the last announcement (June 8th) be finished with interviews in November? If so do you have those dates yets? Thank you!

            Comment


            • Hello guys. Anybody waiting for the interview results. I interviewed on the last week of the first round. Thanks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tx2016 View Post
                Hello guys. Anybody waiting for the interview results. I interviewed on the last week of the first round. Thanks.

                Yep,,, I went this past monday the 17th.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jezzolo View Post


                  Yep,,, I went this past monday the 17th.
                  That's good. Hopefully we get some results. I been waiting for a couple of weeks and still nothing.

                  Comment


                  • I submitted forms but rescheduled interview. Anyone here the same and hear or receive an alternate date for interviews for NOV.

                    Comment


                    • I just want to stress to everybody to be patient with this process. I received my TO the day after I interviewed at the end of August and just now will be having my medical this week. Combine operating under a CR with trying to get FLETC back on track may only make the process longer.

                      Comment


                      • Anybody interviewing in the ATL tomorrow?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                          I just want to stress to everybody to be patient with this process. I received my TO the day after I interviewed at the end of August and just now will be having my medical this week. Combine operating under a CR with trying to get FLETC back on track may only make the process longer.
                          Speaking of being patient... I have not even been offered an interview yet and that ALL applicants will be contacted for interviews no later than November 21st. It looks like they are doing 3 rounds and this week is the 2nd round. Goodluck to those interviewing this week and try to squeeze some intel out during the process.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post

                            Speaking of being patient... I have not even been offered an interview yet and that ALL applicants will be contacted for interviews no later than November 21st. It looks like they are doing 3 rounds and this week is the 2nd round. Goodluck to those interviewing this week and try to squeeze some intel out during the process.
                            All qualified applicants...did you receive word that your application was referred after the announcement closed?

                            I'll keep an eye open for fellow Arlington October 17-19 interviewers, to see if yall get the yay or nay.
                            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                            honor first

                            Comment


                            • [QUOTE=battlewagon;n6397922

                              I'll keep an eye open for fellow Arlington October 17-19 interviewers, to see if yall get the yay or nay.
                              [/QUOTE]

                              when do you think we will hear by? Today has been a week for me..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jezzolo View Post

                                when do you think we will hear by? Today has been a week for me..
                                Don't know, and any anyone who says anything about it is purely speculating and making stuff up. Don't worry about it, the word will come down one way or the other.
                                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                                honor first

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4916 users online. 197 members and 4719 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X