Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

I emailed mine, that's an option too FYI
    read my original post. I also emailed it, after the fax didn't work. given that they state "if you don't do this step within 7 days"...since I can't get a confirmation from the fax machine, it would be nice to get a reply to the email. is what it is I guess- I've made multiple attempts, best I can do now is go to the medical, if they tell me later I didn't submit the form in time hopefully I can show proof on my end and move forward.
    use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• Anyone from the second round of interviews hear anything yet (ie tentative offer, etc)?

Comment

• Does anyone know the time frame that they will contact u after medical !! Any info out there ???Did both my medical exam about 3 weeks ago !!!

Comment

• anyone have any idea how the Fletc damage/Fletc shut down will affect things- for the laterals that were supposed to start soon, and the "December class"?
          use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

• I recieved a TO about a month ago. I am in the process of moving and I have tried to update my address. I've sent an email about my new address to two different email addresses. No response. Im clueless if they received my new address or not. I'm kind of blown away by the lack of transparency in communication with USMS. Makes me kind of wonder....

Comment

• I did my interview in Arlington today... How long after the interview will we know how we did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motive View Post
                I recieved a TO about a month ago. I am in the process of moving and I have tried to update my address. I've sent an email about my new address to two different email addresses. No response. Im clueless if they received my new address or not. I'm kind of blown away by the lack of transparency in communication with USMS. Makes me kind of wonder....

I wouldn't worry about your address. As long as your email address is current then I wouldn't get to worked up about it.... all communication will be thru email anyway

Comment

• Actually you can go to the progress area and click on "update biographic data".

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post

I wouldn't worry about your address. As long as your email address is current then I wouldn't get to worked up about it.... all communication will be thru email anyway
                    Problem is, I did my medical recently and the next step is urinalysis, which they assign you to a nearby location. I'm moving out of state, so i am worried they will assign me to location close to my old address.

Comment

Actually you can go to the progress area and click on "update biographic data".
                      I will check that out. Is that on usajobs?

Comment

• Sure is...

- Login
                        - "Home"
                        - The application you wish to update (in this case "Deputy United States Marshal")
                        - "Additional Application Information"
                        - *wait about 5 seconds* or "Take me there now"
                        - "Accept and Proceed"
                        - "Update Biographic Information"
                        - Change what you wish
                        - "Save"

ALL DONE!
                        Last edited by Ham Bone; 11-10-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• It seems weird they do a second UA since you do one during the medical examination. So is this how it goes then..

-Medical
                          -UA (Again)
                          -PT Test
                          -Background (If necessary/still outstanding)
                          -Cleared for Hire/Firm Offer

Anyone know if that's how it goes? It's been two weeks since I did the medical portion and I haven't heard anything since.

Comment

I did my interview in Arlington today... How long after the interview will we know how we did?
                            I did the first round interviews in Arlington and I received a TO about a week later....medical scheduled about 3 weeks after that

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post
                              It seems weird they do a second UA since you do one during the medical examination. So is this how it goes then..

-Medical
                              -UA (Again)
                              -PT Test
                              -Background (If necessary/still outstanding)
                              -Cleared for Hire/Firm Offer

Anyone know if that's how it goes? It's been two weeks since I did the medical portion and I haven't heard anything since.
                              Yes. From my understand, this is the order

Comment

• Originally posted by Ham Bone View Post
                                Sure is...

Login- "Home"- The application you wish to update (in this case "Deputy United States Marshal")- "Additional Application Information"- *wait about 5 seconds* or "Take me there now"- "Accept and Proceed"- "Update Biographic Information"- Change what you wish- "Save"

ALL DONE!
                                Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6472 users online. 339 members and 6133 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X