Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I returned my paperwork Sunday and received interview date / time today for ATL.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
      Has anyone from the second rounds of interviews in Dallas received a tentative selection yet?
      I haven't heard a thing, don't know if thats a good thing or not but at this point im not holding out much hope

Comment

• Just got my interview for the 18th in Arlington.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

Did the physical this morning, the Doctor wasn't there so I see him next week to finish up the phase.. Let us know what you hear next.
          Thanks !! Yea I did mine in all in one day !

Comment

• How long did it take the applicants who went through the first round of interviews to get a tentative offer?

Comment

• I see some of you have contacted HR. I know there are plenty of us hoping for an email to interview, and we are all very competitive.

I have a M.S in Criminal Justice - current local LEO for 4 years - State DOC for 4 years - Secret Clearance (TS pending) - and current UAV pilot for Naval Special Warfare (reserve).

I haven't heard anything since the Referral Letter email. Reading a post here that says only one more round of interviews finally has me a bit anxious. I don't want to bog down HRD but would any of you have any suggestions apart from crossing my fingers and waiting?

Comment

• I haven't heard anything since Aug when they first started sending out emails for the interview. I sent in the documents then nothing, I'm starting to wonder if mine got lost in the shuffle. Does anyone have a good contact # for HRM. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                  How long did it take the applicants who went through the first round of interviews to get a tentative offer?
                  Interviewed on a Tuesday, TO that Friday. Looks like the second round isn't going as quickly based on feedback on here
                  Last edited by zerowill; 09-30-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post
                    Postponed to November 2016

The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive

In partnership with OPM, HRD has begun posting external entry level Deputy US Marshal Announcements. The next announcement will be the Recent Graduate Pathways Program announcement for the entry level DUSM, GL-0082-07 position. This announcement will post as a public announcement and will not be limited to government wide. Applicants who apply will be eligible for positions nationwide and not limited to specific regions.
                    Currently the order of posting announcements will be:
                    o Region 3 – Puerto Rico Posted 2/16/16 - Closed
                    o CI, GS-1811-12 Gov't wide Posted 4/27/2016 - Closed
                    o DUSM GL-0082 07 Gov't wide Posted: June 8, 2016 - Closed
                    o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: November 2016
                    Max,

Did the Recent Graduate Announcement get moved back again? Thanks.

Comment

• Got my interview on the 25th of Oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Max,

Did the Recent Graduate Announcement get moved back again? Thanks.
                        Yes. Postponed to December 2016.

The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive

In partnership with OPM, HRD has begun posting external entry level Deputy US Marshal Announcements. The next announcement will be the Recent Graduate Pathways Program announcement for the entry level DUSM, GL-0082-07 position. This announcement will post as a public announcement and will not be limited to government wide. Applicants who apply will be eligible for positions nationwide and not limited to specific regions.
                        Currently the order of posting announcements will be:
                        o Region 3 – Puerto Rico Posted 2/16/16 - Closed
                        o CI, GS-1811-12 Gov't wide Posted 4/27/2016 - Closed
                        o DUSM GL-0082 07 Gov't wide Posted: 6/8/2016 - Closed
                        o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: December 2016

Comment

• Did anyone get notified to take a urinalysis yet !!!????

Comment

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post
                            Did anyone get notified to take a urinalysis yet !!!????
                            Took mine during the physical lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

Took mine during the physical lol
                              Haha to bad they don't use that one lol ! I did that one tooo!!

Comment

• If you really want the job and are not restricted by where you move to, redo your wishlist.

don't select all cities from the same region. mix it up. If you put Del Rio, Laredo, Pecos, Alpine or McAllen in your wishlist; you've got a great chance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9824 users online. 470 members and 9354 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X