300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JobberStatus View Post

can you tell us why it's broken into two appointments?

im in that other boat as well- contacted for background, but not medical yet.
    Hmm, now I'm wondering why I haven't been contacted for background. The clinic I was assigned to only has a doctor on site once a week so my first appointment is for all the tests; blood, TV, EKG, etc, then the second is the actual examination by the doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

Yeah I did.. I have one appointment this week and one next week for it. Someone I know who received his TO around the same time as me has NOT heard from medical but HAS from background, so I'm not sure how they are divvying this all up
      Being contacted for medical is being done alphabetically. The thirty day window that they gave us was just a wishful thinking deadline on their end. I was told that I should be contacted by the middle of next week. I have a SSBI that is less than two years old, hopefully that will be enough.

Wishfully thinking that if we haven't heard from Background at this point that we are all set. Like I said, wishful thinking.
      Last edited by Ski181; 09-27-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post

Wishfully thinking that if we haven't heard from Background at this point that we are all set. Like I said, wishful thinking.
        Yeah what confuses me is that my friend works for the same agency I do and has the exact same clearance as me; so I'm not sure why he's been contacted and I haven't. The only thing I can think of is possibly they are able to use my military security clearance. But like you said, according to the TO it sounds like a good thing to not hear from background.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

Yeah what confuses me is that my friend works for the same agency I do and has the exact same clearance as me; so I'm not sure why he's been contacted and I haven't. The only thing I can think of is possibly they are able to use my military security clearance. But like you said, according to the TO it sounds like a good thing to not hear from background.
          All speculation at this point, but I know other agencies look at how recently adjudicated the clearance was when determining if they want to reciprocate it. 1-2 years they might be okay with accepting, any older they might want to do a whole new one.

Comment

• has there been any other announcement? I applied for the Veterans and Status Eligible announcement and was not referred for some strange reason. (Current Fed LEO, Bachelor's, Veteran). Aside from the pathways announcement, will there be a public announcement for DUSM? Will there be a public announcement aside from the pathways?

Comment

• Hey did my medical last week ! Did anyone do their medical yet and if so how long did it take to hear back about your medical exam?

Comment

• Just received my email for the interview for this last round of interviews/processing. Will be there Monday, the 17th.
                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                  Just received my email for the interview for this last round of interviews/processing. Will be there Monday, the 17th.
                  Congrats... Im sweating it, according to HR they are only doing one more round of interviews in November for this announcement and they are done sending out emails for the October round of interviews. Im hoping they grouped everyone without a current SSBI in the last interview group because they are obviously going to take longer to clear and class up... my poistive specualtions get me throught the day. Seriously, congrats on everyone seeing movement.... this announcement is kicking the 2012 announcement in the balls so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                    Just received my email for the interview for this last round of interviews/processing. Will be there Monday, the 17th.

I did also.... Same day even.. lol So is this for real?? Do you actually think we will get hired?? I went thru all of this in 2012,, passed the interview and then I didn't hear a peep from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post
                      Hey did my medical last week ! Did anyone do their medical yet and if so how long did it take to hear back about your medical exam?
                      Did the physical this morning, the Doctor wasn't there so I see him next week to finish up the phase.. Let us know what you hear next.

Comment

• I hope they will confirm my interview date soon so I can purchase my plane ticket. What is the average wait time for the interview confirmation email from HR? I picked Oct 24-25 in Sacramento.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganster piggy View Post
                          I hope they will confirm my interview date soon so I can purchase my plane ticket. What is the average wait time for the interview confirmation email from HR? I picked Oct 24-25 in Sacramento.
                          Got my confirmation email today. Was a little over a week since I sent paperwork in for the interview. Hope that helps!

Comment

• Has anyone from the second rounds of interviews in Dallas received a tentative selection yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbsellards1 View Post

Got my confirmation email today. Was a little over a week since I sent paperwork in for the interview. Hope that helps!
                              Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                                Has anyone from the second rounds of interviews in Dallas received a tentative selection yet?
                                Not me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7441 users online. 219 members and 7222 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X