300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

So the December class is just for laterals and not new hires?
    That's a bummer as I was hoping for that.
    If we are lucky FLETC may have a December CITP class. If the USMS will have any seats in that class is a different story.

Comment

• Received my thank you confirmation email. Hoping they make interview date decisions soon. Whether I get one or not, need to know ASAP. Bought a one way ticket to the east coast because I'm going anyways, but if I dont get the interview or if I do, I need to know the day to purchase my return ticket.

Took me 3 days to get my 'thank you' confirmation email, so no need to email these guys every day after you send your paperwork in.
      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard526 View Post

I can't comment on any FLETC class for your announcement. The 1811 lateral announcement has a DEC class for the BDUSM since we don't need to go through CITP. the entry level announcement is seperate, you'll have your FLETC dates and well have ours.
        Gotcha. Do the firm offers have duty location in there? Your first post made it sound like it did but for some reason I thought you didn't get it until you were in the academy.

Comment

Gotcha. Do the firm offers have duty location in there? Your first post made it sound like it did but for some reason I thought you didn't get it until you were in the academy.
          I can't say for y'all. But we are getting final offers with locations prior to accepting.

Comment

Yes, I have had multiple classmates leave for USMS, and they receive their location prior to departure. DEA is definitely one that does not tell you your location until the academy, not sure of others.
            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Does anybody know the dates for the upcoming recent grad Pathways Announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcash87 View Post
                Finally received my paperwork and interview email. Here is part of the email some may find interesting. Best of luck everyone.

"After receipt and review of the applicant forms, the Human Resources Division (HRD) will begin setting up applicant Structured Interviews. HRD is accepting email requests through September 26, 2016 for the following dates and locations:

1. October 17, 2016 – October 20, 2016 in Arlington, VA
                2. October 24, 2016 – October 27, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
                3. October 24, 2016 – October 27, 2016 in Sacramento, CA

Applicants who interview during the month of October may be eligible for a December 2016 Basic Training Class. HRD plans to hold other rounds of structured interviews as needed but have not yet determined the dates or locations."

Just to clarify, this is still for the announcement from earlier this year? There hasn't been another lateral posted correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by zxcvbnm View Post

Just to clarify, this is still for the announcement from earlier this year? There hasn't been another lateral posted correct?

correct

Comment

• has there been any other announcement? I applied for the Veterans and Status Eligible announcement and was not referred for some strange reason. (Current Fed LEO, Bachelor's, Veteran). Aside from the pathways announcement, will there be a public announcement for DUSM?

Comment

• Originally posted by zxcvbnm View Post

This was from the June 8, 2016 open announcement, not the lateral one. My understanding is the only other announcement they will do this year will be the Pathways one, which should be soon.

Comment

• Any one else with TOs been notified to schedule their medical appointment? My 30 day period will be up at the end of this week.

Comment

• Anyone that's done the interview please PM me. I got my interview coming up, and no, I'm not going to ask anything that you can't tell me. Also anyone going to ATL, PM me. Thanks and good luck everyone. (P.S. some of the questions people are asking, you could just do a little research and easily find the answers.)
                          Last edited by USMC85; 09-27-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                            Any one else with TOs been notified to schedule their medical appointment? My 30 day period will be up at the end of this week.
                            Yeah I did.. I have one appointment this week and one next week for it. Someone I know who received his TO around the same time as me has NOT heard from medical but HAS from background, so I'm not sure how they are divvying this all up

Comment

• Anyone who had to turn in their paperwork by yesterday get contacted about an interview yet?

Comment

Yeah I did.. I have one appointment this week and one next week for it. Someone I know who received his TO around the same time as me has NOT heard from medical but HAS from background, so I'm not sure how they are divvying this all up
                                can you tell us why it's broken into two appointments?

im in that other boat as well- contacted for background, but not medical yet.
                                use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10634 users online. 396 members and 10238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X