300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cudder View Post
    Yea I definitely wasn't expecting to hear anything for at least a month. The TO said I'll be contacted for my medical/drug test in the next 30 days. They also check to see if you have a current SSBI that they would be able to accept. If so, then you won't have to go through the BI. PT test is given after you clear medical.

Wow that was quick!! I Was not expecting that. Guess I'll start watching my email every 3 minutes and not sleep tonight. 🤔

Comment

• Those who interviewed this week.. Start checkin your email... I just received my TO.

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Zulu101; 09-19-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Man... still nothing since refer email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I interviewed this past Tuesday (8/23/16) in Arlington, and I too received my Tentative Offer today. So a three day turnaround.

With that being said; I always thought DUSM was a TS clearance, but according to the TO it doesn't sound like it is. I just did my 5 year renewal background check with the BOP a few months ago, which is also SSBI. However my current one is Public Trust, DUSM sounds like it is Critical Sensitive. Does anyone know if this means they'll be able to use that clearance? Especially since both are DOJ agencies. If so, not having to wait for a clearance I think could legitimately give me a shot at the first academy.

Good luck to everyone!
            Last edited by zerowill; 08-26-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post
              I interviewed this past Tuesday (8/23/16) in Arlington, and I too received my Tentative Offer today. So a three day turnaround.

With that being said; I always thought DUSM was a TS clearance, but according to the TO it doesn't sound like it is. I just did my 5 year renewal background check with the BOP a few months ago, which is also SSBI. However my current one is Public Trust, DUSM sounds like it is Critical Sensitive. Does anyone know if this means they'll be able to use that clearance? Especially since both are DOJ agencies. If so, not having to wait for a clearance I think could legitimately give me a shot at the first academy.

Good luck to everyone!
              Congrats on the TO. I'm hoping they will be able to use my current clearance as well. According to the previous USMS thread, they do accept other clearances
              but it seems to be on a case by case basis. You should be good since you're already DOJ but don't quote me on that. Not having to complete a new one will definitely expedite the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post
                I interviewed this past Tuesday (8/23/16) in Arlington, and I too received my Tentative Offer today. So a three day turnaround.

Good luck to everyone!
                I'm in the 1811 lateral process. My current agency uses the Public Trust BI, which apparently wasn't good enough. I'm in the process of getting an "upgrade." The good part is if you've used e-QIP before most of the necessary information will be populated already. You will only have add or update of few things.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRS1811 View Post
                  I'm in the 1811 lateral process. My current agency uses the Public Trust BI, which apparently wasn't good enough. I'm in the process of getting an "upgrade." The good part is if you've used e-QIP before most of the necessary information will be populated already. You will only have add or update of few things.
                  Well that's a relief... All my information should already be uploaded electronically. I just have a public trust right now as well.
                  Last edited by kyleman; 08-26-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Short answer is the information provided for the SF-86 will meet TS criteria but most will receive a Secret. Unless you move into a position that requires a TS, then the USMS will pay for the upgrade.

Comment

• Received email that more interviews are being conducted in dallas, TX in September.

Comment

• I had to request anything after Oct 1. More waiting it looks lol.

Thanks for sharing however
                        USMS timeline
                        Applied:June 2016
                        Rating 99
                        Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                        Fed LEO (6 years)
                        USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                        Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Anyone get an interview that's not military ?

Comment

• It's really kicking me in the *** for forgetting to do the assessment.....lol.

Good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                              Anyone get an interview that's not military ?

Yes

Comment

• I'll jump in on this...

5 yr fed police
                                89 on assessment
                                non-vet

interviewed last Mon, TO on Friday...

wish I knew what exactly the TO meant, if it means "going" to get hired pending successful med/bi/fit, or if it simply means in the smaller pool of applicants- perhaps now a couple hundred of us, down from several thousand?
                                use my trueprotein.com discount code for 5% off- MTD244

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7895 users online. 371 members and 7524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X