Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget you even applied, but train as if you're testing in two weeks.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
      Forget you even applied, but train as if you're testing in two weeks.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
      Words of wisdom right there
      USMS timeline
      Applied:June 2016
      Rating 99
      Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
      Fed LEO (6 years)
      USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
      Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
        I know you guys can't discuss the details of the interview, however any tips aside from the details?

Also, was it a legit interview or was it designed to trip you up? Every agency is different.

Thanks guys and GL with the process!
        Just know yourself and your experiences and you'll be fine. They don't try to trip you up at all. It's a formal interview, typical of most Fed Leo agencies. Good luck guys and gals.

Comment

• Can someone advise the paperwork that has been requested from HR. I want to say I sent all required documents with my resume. I received referral. No word since. Also does anyone know the remainder of the process after the interview. Background poly, physical, etc?
          Last edited by federal30; 08-24-2016, 10:14 PM. Reason: Misspellings

Comment

• Originally posted by kyleman View Post
            I interviewed already. It went good. There were a few other candidates there. One guy was shaking he was so nervous. lol. Well best of luck to those interviewing. Hopefully we see each other in December!
            Oh one other thing, the guys that interviewed me said that 32,000 people applied in 2012 and they only brought on about 100 guys because of the big hiring freeze, but this go around they are looking to fill a lot of vacancies. That means that there are hopefuly more opportunities for this announcement.

Comment

Oh one other thing, the guys that interviewed me said that 32,000 people applied in 2012 and they only brought on about 100 guys because of the big hiring freeze, but this go around they are looking to fill a lot of vacancies. That means that there are hopefuly more opportunities for this announcement.
              Appreciate the info, so did they tell you whether or not you passed or do you find out later?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                Appreciate the info, so did they tell you whether or not you passed or do you find out later?

No they didn't tell me.. But my guess is, once all interviews for this round are completed they'll most likely put all the applicants in order by points and make a BQ list... So we most likely won't hear anything for a good month. But that's just me merely speculating.

Comment

No they didn't tell me.. But my guess is, once all interviews for this round are completed they'll most likely put all the applicants in order by points and make a BQ list... So we most likely won't hear anything for a good month. But that's just me merely speculating.
                  Yeah you're probably right, thanks. Good luck

Last edited by davidjbar; 08-25-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post
                    Congrats. When did they email you?
                    Monday they asked what days I'm available and Tuesday they gave me one of the dates I picked

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                      Can someone advise the paperwork that has been requested from HR. I want to say I sent all required documents with my resume. I received referral. No word since. Also does anyone know the remainder of the process after the interview. Background poly, physical, etc?
                      The required paperwork was sent with the email stating that you passed the assessment (wish list, credit disclosure, etc.) I'm sure they received it, they just have a lot of people to sort through. Try not to sweat it, they'll get to you. There is no rhyme or reason as to how the G operates lol. In regards to the remaining steps, its medical, PT test and background check. No poly.

Comment

• TO's are going out if you interviewed this week ladies and gents. Received mine a few hours ago. Good luck to all.

Comment

• So you passed the interview? Next is med for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by cudder View Post
                            TO's are going out if you interviewed this week ladies and gents. Received mine a few hours ago. Good luck to all.
                            Wow that was quick! I interview next week. Hopefully we will know by the end of next week one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                              So you passed the interview? Next is med for you?
                              Yea I definitely wasn't expecting to hear anything for at least a month. The TO said I'll be contacted for my medical/drug test in the next 30 days. They also check to see if you have a current SSBI that they would be able to accept. If so, then you won't have to go through the BI. PT test is given after you clear medical.

Comment

• Now watch, those of us that didn't get to interview this month for the Dec class will have to go through the typical 2 to 3 year process. It's time to put this one in the "apply and forget" stack.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6846 users online. 162 members and 6684 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X