300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
    Just selected my interview dates I am available for. Now waiting for a Confirmation
    If you don't mind saying, what were your options for the interview dates?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• End of August

Comment

• Anybody have there interview this week in VA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any PR guys that interviewed, receive another interview date? I am a PR guy stuck in backgrounds after medical. I still got referred for this annoucement, but nothing else.

Comment

• Questions regarding how the interview is scored. Anyone know if it is scored as pass/fail or if it is an accumulated score of resume, assesment test, and interview all compiled together?

Comment

• Originally posted by America43 View Post
              Any PR guys that interviewed, receive another interview date? I am a PR guy stuck in backgrounds after medical. I still got referred for this annoucement, but nothing else.
              I just got an email earlier today saying all the requirements have been met

Comment

• Still no updates about the interview. Man, it's so difficult to plan for stuff like this when you have no idea what is going on.
                "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• They responded to me. I have my interview on August 31st

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                    They responded to me. I have my interview on August 31st
                    Congrats. When did they email you?
                    "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post
                      Anybody have there interview this week in VA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I interviewed already. It went good. There were a few other candidates there. One guy was shaking he was so nervous. lol. Well best of luck to those interviewing. Hopefully we see each other in December!

Comment

• Originally posted by kyleman View Post
                        I interviewed already. It went good. There were a few other candidates there. One guy was shaking he was so nervous. lol. Well best of luck to those interviewing. Hopefully we see each other in December!
                        I know you guys can't discuss the details of the interview, however any tips aside from the details?

Also, was it a legit interview or was it designed to trip you up? Every agency is different.

Thanks guys and GL with the process!
                        USMS timeline
                        Applied:June 2016
                        Rating 99
                        Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                        Fed LEO (6 years)
                        USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                        Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Hey everyone, Ive been following this board for a while but this is my first post. I received the referral email two weeks ago with the first group of people and submitted the required paperwork a few days later and have yet to hear back regarding scheduling an interview. I was going to email HR to see when I should expect to hear back but before I did I wanted to check and see if anyone here was in the same boat, or had already sent an inquiry

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop_86 View Post
                            Hey everyone, Ive been following this board for a while but this is my first post. I received the referral email two weeks ago with the first group of people and submitted the required paperwork a few days later and have yet to hear back regarding scheduling an interview. I was going to email HR to see when I should expect to hear back but before I did I wanted to check and see if anyone here was in the same boat, or had already sent an inquiry
                            I am in the same boat and I also sent a follow up email to ask if they received my documents about 10 days or so after I sent the docs. I haven't got any response, and not really expecting one at this point. It's already the 24th so I think they've picked who they want from this announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop_86 View Post
                              Hey everyone, Ive been following this board for a while but this is my first post. I received the referral email two weeks ago with the first group of people and submitted the required paperwork a few days later and have yet to hear back regarding scheduling an interview. I was going to email HR to see when I should expect to hear back but before I did I wanted to check and see if anyone here was in the same boat, or had already sent an inquiry
                              They will continue to do interviews until November....do not sweat it. I had to request different interview dates and I haven't heard anything. HR is overwhelmed right now, phone is ringing off the hook and they have more emails than they can read. Just know if you were asked for documentation then you are at the top of the list and will get an interview. Don't worry about it. The email is misleading because it says that candidates will be at a December Academy. They will use this announcement for the next 2 years to fill vacancies, it may be another month or 2 before they respond and it'll probably be short notice as usual.

If it gives you peace of mind then call them or email them.
                              Last edited by Spartan1371; 08-24-2016, 03:22 PM.
                              USMS timeline
                              Applied:June 2016
                              Rating 99
                              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                              Fed LEO (6 years)
                              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                                I am in the same boat and I also sent a follow up email to ask if they received my documents about 10 days or so after I sent the docs. I haven't got any response, and not really expecting one at this point. It's already the 24th so I think they've picked who they want from this announcement.

I didn't apply to the 2012 announcement, but I think one thing that we can learn from that last posting is that it's going to take sometime. Remember this is a nationwide announcement. Lol, They sure didn't get everyone within the first few weeks for a nationwide posting. Be patient! I emailed HR, they explained that they are going to be conducting interviews for the next upcoming months. (MONTHS, which means a year in the federal government terms) I don't know if you folks are new to this government thing but nothing is fast. Just be patient, prepared and ready.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8477 users online. 479 members and 7998 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X