Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have an educated guess on how many can go through the academy at a time? Just trying to get some perspective on how many they will actually hire from the June announcement.

Referred, vet, 95, fed...but no interview...yet

Comment

• Can anyone post what the wish list looks like or post what all the locations were

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
        Does anyone have an educated guess on how many can go through the academy at a time? Just trying to get some perspective on how many they will actually hire from the June announcement.

FLETC is setup for multiples of 24, so either 24 or 48 is the realistic capacity for any FLETC class.

Comment

• Can anyone post the location wishlist

Score 95/Fed leo/Task force officer/10p vet military

Comment

• Originally posted by War-Saw View Post
            Can anyone post the location wishlist

Score 95/Fed leo/Task force officer/10p vet military
            They send you a list with 5 blank spaces and a Map of the entire United States and it's territories and ask you to pick from that. They do not give you just a few options, it's the whole list of DUSM assignment locations to choose from. Pick the 5 you're most comfortable with and then pray you get one. However from the hundreds of pages I've read on the forums from past announcements, you get what you get or they pass on you.

Also, unless things have changed and a DUSM would be far more accurate with this than I since I'm just a wannabe, they tell you where you're going when you recieve the job offer.
            Last edited by Spartan1371; 08-21-2016, 06:45 PM.
            USMS timeline
            Applied:June 2016
            Rating 99
            Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
            Fed LEO (6 years)
            USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
            Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Deleted post
              Last edited by Spartan1371; 08-21-2016, 06:43 PM.
              USMS timeline
              Applied:June 2016
              Rating 99
              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
              Fed LEO (6 years)
              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• The map is broken down into regions, I think there were 8 total. So you can also pick the regions you would go to. So what I did is I listed my 5 specific cities that I would like to go and then picked three of the regions. From what I've seen on both forums is that they always want to send new hires to DC so I put that at the top of my list.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• On the topic of locations. Does anyone know at what point you are notified of your location? Such as FBI you'll find out at Q, and ATF submits your location with their conditional offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
                    On the topic of locations. Does anyone know at what point you are notified of your location? Such as FBI you'll find out at Q, and ATF submits your location with their conditional offer.
                    When you get the job offer they will also give you the location.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
                      Does anyone have an educated guess on how many can go through the academy at a time? Just trying to get some perspective on how many they will actually hire from the June announcement.

CITP is 48. Once you grad CITP, your class would immediately start BDUSM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
                        Doubt it. The backgrounds are so back logged right now they still haven't cleared some of the pr guys from what I heard. do the lateral guys have to attend the academy? It maybe for them.
                        1811 Lateral announcement candidates skip CITP. Only requirement is BDUSM. Most of us are hoping for a Oct BDUSM class.

Comment

• I put in for mammoth springs wy, Medford, Santa Fe, grand junction, and flagstaff, does anyone know anything about how these offices operate? How long is the academy with citp and usms course? Thanks.
                          Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• According to the Marshals website training is 21.5 weeks.

Comment

• That could put citp at 12.5 and bdusm at 9 which sound about right. Too long for me if that's the case though, I'm sick of FLETC.
                              Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Just selected my interview dates I am available for. Now waiting for a Confirmation

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13172 users online. 479 members and 12693 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X