Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WolfK9
    replied
    Just applied for the LAPD expedited hiring process and was accepted. What exactly is included in the expedited process and on which days? It is a 4 day process and hope to be done within 3 to 4 months. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• savajesavant25
    replied
    Got my dates for January 22-25, any pointers or experience advice?

Leave a comment:

• CA2MOLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by CristoGama View Post
    Didn't go through expedited myself, but met a bunch of people who did.

It is truly expedited, you can get hired in 3-4 months if everything checks.
    If you get disqualified from the expedited you can still go through the conventional process ( depending on the type of DQ of course)
    A lot of people get washed out on expedited, I don't know exact numbers but out of a 20 people group maybe one or two will make it (which if you think about it is almost even higher ratio than conventional hiring process, )

My advice is if you can do expedited, do it. if something happens, you can still go through regular processing.

Good Luck!
    What were people mostly getting washed out for?

Leave a comment:

• map5
    replied
    3-4 months hiring process? Wow, thats great. Whats conventional, a year...?

Leave a comment:

• CristoGama
    replied
    Didn't go through expedited myself, but met a bunch of people who did.

It is truly expedited, you can get hired in 3-4 months if everything checks.
    If you get disqualified from the expedited you can still go through the conventional process ( depending on the type of DQ of course)
    A lot of people get washed out on expedited, I don't know exact numbers but out of a 20 people group maybe one or two will make it (which if you think about it is almost even higher ratio than conventional hiring process, )

My advice is if you can do expedited, do it. if something happens, you can still go through regular processing.

Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• CA2MOLEO
    replied
    Got the invite as well after taking the written, however have not scheduled my testing yet. Out of state LEO in a small department so extended time off is hard to come by. Looking for information from past participants of this program as well..

Leave a comment:

• map5
    replied
    How did you guys do? How long was the process from start to finish?

Leave a comment:

• mudboned
    replied
    I got an invitation for this as well. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• JAC81
    replied
    *Bump*

I am going to be starting the same thing shortly. Wondering if you went through yours, and how was it?

Leave a comment:

• applicant2187
    started a topic LAPD Expedited Testing Process

LAPD Expedited Testing Process

Got am email today from the LAPD inviting me to come do their expedited testing process. It appears to be the entire application process all wrapped into one week including the PT test, interview, knowledge test, ect.

Does anyone have experience with this before??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7719 users online. 395 members and 7324 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X