300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSI 1811 (DHS Only Announcement)

Decided to create this thread for those of use who have taken the Exam and are in the limbo. Anyone seeing any movement?

Nothing here. I tested in early October.

Edit

Check your personal email. I received an email last night saying my results were ready.
    Last edited by psychfed08; 12-14-2015, 08:18 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

I received my test results this morning. I scored an 86.1. I didn't knock it out of the park, as I'm horrible in math. But I passed and am eligible. I'm currently a DO with ICE ERO. I applied for applied for Los Angeles, Ventura, and Tucson on this announcement.

Comment

Took my medical before Thanksgiving, but didn't have to test or interview.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBulls View Post
          I received my test results this morning. I scored an 86.1. I didn't knock it out of the park, as I'm horrible in math. But I passed and am eligible. I'm currently a DO with ICE ERO. I applied for applied for Los Angeles, Ventura, and Tucson on this announcement.
          Just got my results too scored a 96.6. DO with ICE ERO as well. Too the exam back in early October. I was also dreading the math portion, but either it is not as heavily weighted or I just got lucky. I applied for NYC only. From what I understand it doesn't matter what you scored. Just being eligible is all that matters. Hopefully the process goes quicker from here on...but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Wow, 96.6. That's a great score. Like you said though, just passing is all that matters, from my understanding. How long have you been a DO with ERO? I've been on with ERO for almost 7 years, and have been trying to get hired by HSI the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBulls View Post
              Wow, 96.6. That's a great score. Like you said though, just passing is all that matters, from my understanding. How long have you been a DO with ERO? I've been on with ERO for almost 7 years, and have been trying to get hired by HSI the entire time.
              Almost seven years in ERO as well. Been applying to HSI since 2012/2013.

Comment

Be on the lookout for TOs. Just got mine about an hour ago.

Comment

I just received my TO as well. One interesting thing I noticed was the letter said was that the duty location would be determined based upon availability when we enter on duty. So does that mean they give you an offer and you take it or leave it, or that you get hired and then they tell you where you're going? Also, if the prior, would the location offered only be in the specific offices we selected on this announcement?

Comment

From past experience, you will get an offer for a specific location which you take or leave. However, I have seen agents get relocated within the AOR due to needs of the service. This becomes an issue for the bigger AORs which can have offices that are hours away.

Comment

I scored a 95.2. Have not received a TO as of yet. Hopefully it comes in today.

Comment

Scored a 95.2, got a TO yesterday

Comment

HSI guy told me under a 95 will be hard to get a TO

Sent from my iPhone - CBPO
                          EOD - 08/2014
                          FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                          DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

Originally posted by NYresQ View Post
                            Scored a 95.2, got a TO yesterday

For those of you that got a TO, did you have to reply in any way?

Comment

Yes, it came with the offer letter, and a "CI entry level booklet" which had a stack of forms and releases that you had to sign and return within a week... I am sure most guys that want the job have them filled out, signed and returned the next day. The letter only had the grade offered, no location, no class dates. And subject to you passing everything...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11391 users online. 399 members and 10992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X