• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SSG
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by cpusername
    TeeWhy23 and @krene0723
    Thank you both for the info. I was just about to sit down this morning and figure out the salary. Those terms seem fair and commute once a week isn't bad either.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to collect frequent flyer miles?

My experiences with the DoD and the Joint Travel Regulations specified the miles "technically belonged to the government" but people were able to collect them and Travel Officials never enforced the policy.
    I don't think so all though I think you can keep your hotel points...

Comment

• Waitwait
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2017

I specifically asked about airline miles in my FO interview and was told no, you may not accrue airline miles. But you may collect hotel points, as ssg said.

Comment

• Radio Raheem
        Banned
        • May 2015

Originally posted by cpusername
        TeeWhy23 and @krene0723
        Thank you both for the info. I was just about to sit down this morning and figure out the salary. Those terms seem fair and commute once a week isn't bad either.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to collect frequent flyer miles?

My experiences with the DoD and the Joint Travel Regulations specified the miles "technically belonged to the government" but people were able to collect them and Travel Officials never enforced the policy.
        Hotel points

Comment

• krene0723
          Forum Member
          • Feb 2017

For those that have submitted their SF86, how long was it before you got the call or email for poly?

Comment

• jayb1301
            Forum Member
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by krene0723
            For those that have submitted their SF86, how long was it before you got the call or email for poly?
            Submitted Equip 3/10 at night so more like 3/13, haven't heard anything yet but I guess someone received a notice within a week of an unfavorable application within a week of submitting the e-quip, so yeah, same hurry up and wait routine.

Comment

• krene0723
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2017

Yea jayb1301 guess that's the way it is. I submitted mine the evening of the 15th so probably really the 16th and waiting. I imagine it would be in the next few days.

Comment

• chipperjones
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2014

Submitted on the march 14th and got a call for poly on the 17th.

Comment

• Havoc5811
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2017

I turned in mine 13Mar received my poly call the 22Mar

Comment

• RaidenBP
                    Forum Member
                    • Mar 2017

has anyone else not received Eqip email yet? COE on march 2, I contacted Eqip last week and they said I should be receiving the email shortly... still nothing

Comment

• SVO1983
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2017

I'm submitting mine tonight
                      stay humble

Comment

• SVO1983
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2017

Question regarding the form 306, does section 18 apply to former military guys?
                        stay humble

Comment

• c_morg
                          Forum Member
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by SVO1983
                          Question regarding the form 306, does section 18 apply to former military guys?
                          no it doesn't apply to former military only former civilian government service. At least that is what I was told when I got my first federal job after the army.

It is also only filled out after you are appointed to federal service. I would leave that blank.
                          Last edited by c_morg; 03-24-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• SVO1983
                            Forum Member
                            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by c_morg

no it doesn't apply to former military only former civilian government service. At least that is what I was told when I got my first federal job after the army.

It is also only filled out after you are appointed to federal service. I would leave that blank.
                            Thanks brother I appreciate your help.
                            stay humble

Comment

• Speakezy019
                              Forum Member
                              • Mar 2017

If anyone has any questions regarding the Sf86, please message me. As I said earlier I currently work doing background investigations and go through these on a daily basis. I'm more than happy to provide any guidance or clarification of needed.

Comment

• c_morg
                                Forum Member
                                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Speakezy019
                                If anyone has any questions regarding the Sf86, please message me. As I said earlier I currently work doing background investigations and go through these on a daily basis. I'm more than happy to provide any guidance or clarification of needed.
                                Was I correct in my explanation. I don't want to lead anyone the wrong way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12311 users online. 75 members and 12236 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...