Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnrt175
    commented on 's reply
    Potential applicant here. How exactly is the agency changing?

• Exbpa340
    commented on 's reply
    Has this been passed and signed?

• IRONHORSE56
    replied
    From what I gather, highly likely FAMS will be moving to the GS scale and journey at 13. This is a great opportunity and the agency is changing.

Leave a comment:

• Recoil8
    commented on 's reply
    Those selected to move forward should hear mid-late October. If you are selected you will receive an invite to complete and submit eQIP.

• Nutmeg404
    replied
    Anybody know how long it takes after completing the field office assessment to hear back? Will it show up in my portal?

Leave a comment:

• NCMatt
    replied
    Just applied for the third time! This is crazy. I hope the third time is a charm!

Leave a comment:

• Noname1234
    replied
    Originally posted by flawdaboi View Post
    New announcement opening on the 15th. Can anyone give some insight as to how often one would expect to move/relocate with them? I understand you travel very frequently (obviously, duh) but I am referring to changing duty stations/FOs…
    This year they opened up two VLPs and from what SFAMs have told me, no one's was denied. This seems it will be the pattern for the next few years until they get back to full manpower with all the retirements.

Leave a comment:

• Recoil8
    commented on 's reply
    Mandony It's extra insurance.

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    dom_v that I don’t know

• Mandony
    commented on 's reply
    If you’re still in the process from previous announcement do you need to re-apply?

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    dom_v I think you do but after the academy.
    Last edited by USMC86; 09-15-2022, 11:49 AM.

• dom_v
    commented on 's reply
    applied. do you get Leap as FAMS?

• USMC86
    replied
    https://www.usajobs.gov/job/677471100

Leave a comment:

• Recoil8
    commented on 's reply
    You are eligible to put in for transfer during open announcement after 3 years with no guarantee that location is open for transfers. It is also seniority based. LA, SFO and NYFO are all hard to fills so the likely hood of that transfer is good. My advice, if you want to get hired - apply for all vacancies however, if you are not willing to relocate ONLY apply for the cities you are willing to work out of. Keep in mind it is extremely competitive. If ATL or CLT is only accepting 2 new hires, and 500 people apply to those locations, you need to be at the top of that list. The FAB score, interview, and Vet preference are all taken into consideration. Hope that helps.

• flawdaboi
    replied
    New announcement opening on the 15th. Can anyone give some insight as to how often one would expect to move/relocate with them? I understand you travel very frequently (obviously, duh) but I am referring to changing duty stations/FOs…

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1617 users online. 122 members and 1495 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X