300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 06-13-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      Anyone "fail" the poly and have there application pulled?
      I don't believe anyone mentioned they failed the polygraph on this forum. The only one that said he was pulled from the hiring process due to a previous polygraph failure.

Comment

• Anyone left on the first announcement waiting for their final offer? (4th Jan-19th Jan announcement)

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
          Anyone left on the first announcement waiting for their final offer? (4th Jan-19th Jan announcement)
          I'm from the 1st, still waiting to do poly. I think their are a few more of us out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
            I'm from the 1st, still waiting to do poly. I think their are a few more of us out there.
            im from the 2nd NY/NJ and did my poly already and got rescheduled to redo it smh

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                Anyone left on the first announcement waiting for their final offer? (4th Jan-19th Jan announcement)
                I'm from the first announcement. Still waiting for med results. I did mine at an FOH center instead of going to AC so I'm guessing it'll take some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                  Clear out your PMs please
                  Sorry, it's cleared out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OHguy View Post
                    I'm from the first announcement. Still waiting for med results. I did mine at an FOH center instead of going to AC so I'm guessing it'll take some time.
                    I know they are finishing up the first wave and now integrating the 2nd wave of new applicants. I'm guessing it's taking you a little longer than the rest of the guys because of your location. Even though they have 1st and 2nd announcement, the time line is similar and more than likely be mixed in for the upcoming academy classes. Good luck with your process.

Comment

• Referred for selection 06/08. I had my panel interview, PFT, SAC interview all on 06/06. Hopefully a conditional offer comes soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post
                        Referred for selection 06/08. I had my panel interview, PFT, SAC interview all on 06/06. Hopefully a conditional offer comes soon!
                        Took most of us a month! Much luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by darkriver View Post
                          Referred for selection 06/08. I had my panel interview, PFT, SAC interview all on 06/06. Hopefully a conditional offer comes soon!
                          One month wait starting today

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Anyone receive COE's for 3rd post yet (CHI, ATL, LA, DC) ???

Comment

• Nope still in the referred for selection stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8035 users online. 378 members and 7657 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X