Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been following this forum for a while now. I am from the second announcement NY/NJ. I have been thinking they are waiting to give out final offers for the first announcement before they decide how many conditionals to give for the second announcement. Does anyone have movement past the waiting stages yet, i.e. conditional offers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Catt View Post
      I've been following this forum for a while now. I am from the second announcement NY/NJ. I have been thinking they are waiting to give out final offers for the first announcement before they decide how many conditionals to give for the second announcement. Does anyone have movement past the waiting stages yet, i.e. conditional offers?
      medical complete. eqip complete also

Comment

I've been following this forum for a while now. I am from the second announcement NY/NJ. I have been thinking they are waiting to give out final offers for the first announcement before they decide how many conditionals to give for the second announcement. Does anyone have movement past the waiting stages yet, i.e. conditional offers?
        Got my COE. Just scheduled my medical.

Comment

• Congrats jmaletto. I am at the exact same spot with my 0083 app. Did the med part 2 yesterday, waiting for pee test scheduling.
          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Hey looking for a little insight guys... for the medical in Atlantic City, first off for anyone who has completed it there.. do you have the address? and secondly.. how long was the day exactly? what should I be expecting?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I'm not sure, that could explain things because I'm from that announcement but I'm still waiting on my conditional offer. Blue star over selection decision since 5/16

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YouAreNeverOutOfTheFight View Post
                  Hey looking for a little insight guys... for the medical in Atlantic City, first off for anyone who has completed it there.. do you have the address? and secondly.. how long was the day exactly? what should I be expecting?

Thanks for the help!
                  Once you schedule your medical they will give you the address. It is relatively quick. It took 20 of us to get through in 3.5 hours.

Comment

• I am talking of a different hiring process. Army does a medical/lab assessment, than a meeting with a physician
                    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Originally posted by J2H View Post
                      I am talking of a different hiring process. Army does a medical/lab assessment, than a meeting with a physician
                      FAMs do this too
                      "Your application is under review."

Comment

• Since we're on the topic of medical: how great does your eyesight have to be (corrected/uncorrected)? I don't remember seeing specifics on the announcement.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                            After the FOA, how long does it take to get a referred for selection on the dashboars? I was told that I did well but do not see any movement? Everything else seems to have updated immediately afterwards once we completed a portion.
                            month.

Comment

• Any word on possible academy dates?

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10818 users online. 447 members and 10371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X