300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
    I have tried multiple times to turn it on and it says it's enabled on my side but no one has been able to message me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Did u try from a computer? That was my issue... Try to look at settings through that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
      Which announcement were you?
      I was the Jan 9th NY/NJ

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
        I have tried multiple times to turn it on and it says it's enabled on my side but no one has been able to message me

Did you switch the "Receive Private Messaging" from "Only from Contacts and Moderators" to "From all members"? You have to switch it to that in addition to turning your Private Messages on.

Comment

• whats the dress code for the medical? i got mine tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
            whats the dress code for the medical? i got mine tomorrow
            Wear pants. I caught some heat for wearing gym clothes.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                Wear pants. I caught some heat for wearing gym clothes.
                Really....? Unless you did it at ACY (and even then I would question things) why in the world would anyone give two craps about what you wear when you're going to get a finger jammed up your ***.....have blood taken...and be half-undressed to get the thing done...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Really....? Unless you did it at ACY (and even then I would question things) why in the world would anyone give two craps about what you wear when you're going to get a finger jammed up your ***.....have blood taken...and be half-undressed to get the thing done...?
                  Just got back from medical. Fyi bearcat they dont take blood or undress you.

Comment

• So here is my dilema....I passed my medical, i assume i passed my poly, no one has called me or told me otherwise. I am active duty military with an OUT DATE of July 25, 2016 and 40 days of terminal leave. I just got orders to transfer with a one year obligatory service til July 2017. My command needs me to sign the estension by next week or the 15th at the latest. if i sign i have to stay in one more year and i forfit this FAM dream to a later date. if i dont sign then i get out this july and hope i get a final offer....what do i do....ROck and a Hard place here people.. HELP ME

PM's are finally working.. FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      I shared you're reasoning Bearcat, easy access for in depth exam. But when I arrived I was the odd man out. Everyone was business casual. On my way out talking with one of the medical personel, I was by no means the first to show up in gym clothes. Not a big deal. Just get it done. However if you have a poly scheduled I would recommend dressing appropriately.

Comment

• bhurley0125,

PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                          bhurley0125,

PM me.
                          Just did .. did you get it?

Comment

• Has anyone passed the medical, turned in their eqip and still waiting on a phone call for the poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
                              Has anyone passed the medical, turned in their eqip and still waiting on a phone call for the poly?
                              I'm in the same boat you are, just standing by.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
                                Has anyone passed the medical, turned in their eqip and still waiting on a phone call for the poly?
                                i'm waiting for the poly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9842 users online. 470 members and 9372 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X