300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
    Through phone I left medical and 20 minutes later I got a call to schedule my poly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    In ACY or another location? I just drove to NJ from FL...I do not recommend it. DC traffic is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
      In ACY or another location? I just drove to NJ from FL...I do not recommend it. DC traffic is a beast!
      Lol yeah acy... I drove from nc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• I've seen a few people say they took their medical test in Atlantic City. Is that where we are required to take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
            I've seen a few people say they took their medical test in Atlantic City. Is that where we are required to take it?
            Not required to take it there, but it speeds up the process if you do. If you complete the medical stuff at a different location, all the paperwork is sent to AC for them to evaluate. If you go straight to AC, then you eliminate that and they'll be able to do follow-up testing on the spot if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
              Anyone here from the the 3rd announcement in March? Looking to gauge where others are at in this process
              I have my panel interview and fitness test on the 6th. Good luck

Comment

• Figureout18!!! you private message box is full

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  Figureout18!!! you private message box is full

Just cleared it, go ahead

Comment

• [QUOTE=maddycurls;3880346][quote=ironhorse56[/QUOTE]

Check your inbox

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                        Hello all,

Thank you for providing information on this forum which helped me along in my hiring process. I have completed all the check marks on my dashboard and accepted the position with this agency. Good luck to all applicants in your hiring process. I was only allowed to applied for this position only or stayed in the military. It was either get hired or stay in the military until I retried. My family has always supported me, and we are starting a new chapter in our lives. Best of luck to everyone and stay motivated in your process.
                        did you get your final offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                          Hello all,

Thank you for providing information on this forum which helped me along in my hiring process. I have completed all the check marks on my dashboard and accepted the position with this agency. Good luck to all applicants in your hiring process. I was only allowed to applied for this position only or stayed in the military. It was either get hired or stay in the military until I retried. My family has always supported me, and we are starting a new chapter in our lives. Best of luck to everyone and stay motivated in your process.
                          Based on the grammar, this poster has NOT been hired.
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            Based on the grammar, this poster has NOT been hired.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONHORSE56 View Post
                              Waiting on a call for the Poly. Medical was approximately two weeks ago....
                              Sent you a pm.

Comment

• I have been following the forum for a while. Just wondering if anyone completed their medical at a facility outside of ACY. I completed mine 2 weeks ago. Didn't get drug screened, was told by help desk to wait for call drug screen. Wondering if anyone else encountered this. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7124 users online. 299 members and 6825 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X