300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
    I think they are good to go.. but I may need some guidance to confirm it's working
    go into your settings and enable private messaging

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      go into your settings and enable private messaging
      I did that give it a shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I did that give it a shot

Tried to PM you. Can you turn on. I googled how to because I'm a cyber nug.

Comment

• I'm not sure why it's not working I went to settings and it doesn't give me an option to enable. It just says PM and that I have no messages.

Comment

• Evening gents. Been following this thread since probably Feb and finally decided to start asking some questions. Most of the time if I had a question it had been answered already on here. With that said, I got the check mark over selection decision last week and then got an email stating that FAMS needed to reach me regarding a COE so I called the HR # and spoke with a nice lady and she gave me a reference # and told me that HR was busy when I called and that somebody would be calling me back. Now that was on Thursday. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just keep patiently waiting for a call or should I call them back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
              Evening gents. Been following this thread since probably Feb and finally decided to start asking some questions. Most of the time if I had a question it had been answered already on here. With that said, I got the check mark over selection decision last week and then got an email stating that FAMS needed to reach me regarding a COE so I called the HR # and spoke with a nice lady and she gave me a reference # and told me that HR was busy when I called and that somebody would be calling me back. Now that was on Thursday. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just keep patiently waiting for a call or should I call them back?
              I received that email as well.

Comment

• Right here bud.. And still no call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferywd1981 View Post
                  Evening gents. Been following this thread since probably Feb and finally decided to start asking some questions. Most of the time if I had a question it had been answered already on here. With that said, I got the check mark over selection decision last week and then got an email stating that FAMS needed to reach me regarding a COE so I called the HR # and spoke with a nice lady and she gave me a reference # and told me that HR was busy when I called and that somebody would be calling me back. Now that was on Thursday. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just keep patiently waiting for a call or should I call them back?
                  the exact same thing happened to me. Just call and get in touch with the right people give them the reference number and they will give you the "conditional offer" you so crave. Congratulations!!

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I received a final offer last week, but had to decline due to my wife getting a great job outside of FAMS field office areas. Good luck to everyone in the process and stay motivated.

Comment

My medical still has a star and hasn't changed to a check. but I was cleared per the medical staff.. this was 2 weeks ago. Poly scheduled for this week. Anyone else have this issue with medical not being checked off...should I call to see if it needs to be updated
                      what announcement are you? and when was your interview?

Comment

• Airborne83 can you enable your PM's please??

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                          what announcement are you? and when was your interview?
                          1st announcement and interview was Mar medical was 2 weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                            Airborne83 can you enable your PM's please??
                            I have enabled but can't send you a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Your pm's are still showing not active

Comment

• Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                                Your pm's are still showing not active
                                i have questions for him also lol lets just ask them here im sure they will be helpful for us all

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8794 users online. 446 members and 8348 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X