300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote=+==
    Last edited by maddycurls; 05-25-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
      About a week. Did they schedule ur poly too?

no i got the offer today and scheduled the medical today also and the lady on the phone said that they will contact me regarding the poly. Did you get login information regarding the sf-86? if so how long after the offer did you get this info?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        no i got the offer today and scheduled the medical today also and the lady on the phone said that they will contact me regarding the poly. Did you get login information regarding the sf-86? if so how long after the offer did you get this info?
        Last edited by maddycurls; 05-25-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Is the Poly/Medical only given in AC?

Comment

• I interviewed at Chicago for the 3rd posting and my status changed on Friday to referred for selection.. I assume about a month to see movement on COE??

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trdbeast View Post
                For those of you in the first or second announcement (fed/pub NY/NJ) that have a check mark over "selection decision", keep your eyes and ears out for a phone call today (yes even on a Sat)!
                I have a check mark over Referred for Selection and a blue star over Selection Decision. No movement since that updated for me on Monday 5/16. 2nd NY/NJ announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1591 View Post
                  I have a check mark over Referred for Selection and a blue star over Selection Decision. No movement since that updated for me on Monday 5/16. 2nd NY/NJ announcement
                  Mine just updated to the same thing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                    Mine just updated to the same thing today.
                    Same here, the suspense was killing me even to this point!! Hopefully a COE for everyone soon

Comment

• My medical still has a star and hasn't changed to a check. but I was cleared per the medical staff.. this was 2 weeks ago. Poly scheduled for this week. Anyone else have this issue with medical not being checked off...should I call to see if it needs to be updated

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
                        My medical still has a star and hasn't changed to a check. but I was cleared per the medical staff.. this was 2 weeks ago. Poly scheduled for this week. Anyone else have this issue with medical not being checked off...should I call to see if it needs to be updated
                        hey bhurley0125 can you enable private messages so i can message you?

Comment

• The IL board has been updated also and I have a star over referred for selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Airborne83 View Post
                            The IL board has been updated also and I have a star over referred for selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            thats great news! should be roughly a month (hopefully less) until you get a call. Thats how long it took for mine

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
                              My medical still has a star and hasn't changed to a check. but I was cleared per the medical staff.. this was 2 weeks ago. Poly scheduled for this week. Anyone else have this issue with medical not being checked off...should I call to see if it needs to be updated
                              Yeah, I have the same thing. I haven't got a call for the poly yet but I was told that I had passed the medical. Patience is the key in this game brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                                hey bhurley0125 can you enable private messages so i can message you?
                                I think they are good to go.. but I may need some guidance to confirm it's working

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10106 users online. 483 members and 9623 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X