Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=ShockTroopDevilDog;3876286]Mine did
    Last edited by Figureout18; 05-18-2016, 09:58 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
      No other movement for me today. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
      No worries it will happen

      Comment


      • ........................
        Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:46 PM.

        Comment


        • Headed up to ACY next week to conduct medical, poly and drug screen. Plan on driving from NW FL, if anyone is along the route I don't mind doubling up as long as you're not a turd.

          Comment


          • [QUOTE=MrBoombastic;3876758]Headed up to ACY next week to conduct medical, poly and drug screen. Plan on driving from NW FL, if anyone is along the route I don't mind doubling up as long as you're not a turd.[/QUOTE
            Last edited by Figureout18; 05-18-2016, 09:59 PM.

            Comment


            • ........................
              Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:47 PM.

              Comment


              • I have medical next Thurs with Wed and Friday to do poly and drug screen.

                Comment


                • Anybody that has been to Atlantic City, did you receive any communication to schedule your poly prior to arriving to Atlantic City? I have my medical scheduled but nothing else and I don't want to be flapping when I get up there. Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • Just got my conditional offer!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                      Just got my conditional offer!
                      Congrats!

                      Comment


                      • I got my conditional offer for the NY/NJ announcement. Can I defer it for the Washington DC (third) announcement?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmaletto View Post
                          I got my conditional offer for the NY/NJ announcement. Can I defer it for the Washington DC (third) announcement?
                          I was told that if you did the whole process on the NY NJ and then applied to the other hiring with more cities, it would be good for both. Not sure how that works logistically but that is what the FO told me.
                          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                          honor first

                          Comment


                          • That's what I was told at the FO as well, but I wanted to make sure I had that option.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                              Anybody that has been to Atlantic City, did you receive any communication to schedule your poly prior to arriving to Atlantic City? I have my medical scheduled but nothing else and I don't want to be flapping when I get up there. Thanks.
                              No, i went and did medical and passed that.It updated on my dashboard but i still havent gotten sheduled for my poly.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                                No, i went and did medical and passed that.It updated on my dashboard but i still havent gotten sheduled for my poly.
                                after completing the medical... how much time went by until it updated on your dashboard?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6795 users online. 348 members and 6447 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X