300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
    That's a good sign that your file is being looked at and has been updated. That happen to me as well, my date for that changed from 1st March 2016 to 21 April 2016. It was weird at first, but at least you are seeing some movement. The dashboard will update, and will trigger (ping) the next step, so keep an ear out for your phone call. I wish you luck.

I got the check mark and date change . I'm happy any movement is good. I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
      I got the check mark and date change . I'm happy any movement is good. I'll take it.
      Okay weird, I think same thing happened to me... I still have a star over "refered for selection" but the dare changed from 3/22/16 to today's date 5/16/16... Just unsure why the star didn't change to a check mark but the date changed... Anyone else have the same thing happen???

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
        Okay weird, I think same thing happened to me... I still have a star over "refered for selection" but the dare changed from 3/22/16 to today's date 5/16/16... Just unsure why the star didn't change to a check mark but the date changed... Anyone else have the same thing happen???
        Yes! This happened to me. Dont stress it unless that star turns into a stop sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post

Any changes?

Comment

Any changes?

Unfortunately not

Comment

• I'm in the second announcement for NY/NJ and mine has updated with a check mark over Referred for selection and a star over Selection decision. Hope there's more movement this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1591 View Post
                I'm in the second announcement for NY/NJ and mine has updated with a check mark over Referred for selection and a star over Selection decision. Hope there's more movement this week.

Hopefully the call comes soon

Comment

• check your dashboard once again gents. more movement has occurred

Comment

• Nothing here yet

Comment

• Anyone from the first annoucement receive final offers yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                        Anyone from the first annoucement receive final offers yet?
                        Nothing yet.

Comment

• I received a call yesterday to schedule interview/PT/FO visit for the second announcement, the one that had nationwide locations (VA GA CA etc). Had to decline the offer again unfortunately, but be advised there is movement on that second locations announcement
                          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                            I received a call yesterday to schedule interview/PT/FO visit for the second announcement, the one that had nationwide locations (VA GA CA etc). Had to decline the offer again unfortunately, but be advised there is movement on that second locations announcement
                            that isnt the second announcement.

Comment

• Did anyone's dashboard update today from the second announcement ?

Comment

Did anyone's dashboard update today from the second announcement ?
                                Mine did

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7228 users online. 357 members and 6871 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X