Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      Any movement on the 2nd NY/NJ announcement?

None at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
        When I left in 2012, they had a few DA Police personnel on ground. The contracted agency for the 0083 series had to send them back to the states to attend FLETC to be qualified. Then KPD lost their contract and turned into an Armed Security Gig. This was the main reason, I didn't want to stick around. There were rumors of having the security piece back fill with Army MP unit if they don't have a long term plan in place. I am not sure how that will worked out?

I do know that they still operated the same just under a different name for the purpose of contracting. They do have two MP personnel there, but it's the Army PMO section. It's was a great experience to live there and soaked up the rich history of WWII. I enjoyed the fishing and diving there, it was very relax (until you get the Island fever).
        Check your PMs..

Comment

• Maybe This week is the week for second announcement. Good luck to all!

Comment

• What has been the average time till you hear about a conditional offer after the interview and physical? Wishing everyone the best of luck through the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seems like it took a Month for the first announcement to hear back. Second announcement hasn't heard anything yet.

Comment

• My dashboard updated gents. Check your dashboards hopefully the 2nd announcement gets phone calls this week!!

Comment

Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Same here!!

Comment

• My date changed but I still have a star over "Referred for Selection."

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                        My date changed but I still have a star over "Referred for Selection."

That's weird, I see a check mark above referred for selection and today's date. Star is now over selection decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                          That's weird, I see a check mark above referred for selection and today's date. Star is now over selection decision.
                          That's not weird thats what everyone from the 2nd announcement has.

Comment

• Give it time it should update

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                              That's not weird thats what everyone from the 2nd announcement has.
                              I meant that it updated the date and not check mark as well.

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5283 users online. 221 members and 5062 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X