X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
    Lol that would be horrible
    It has happenend......

Don't lie on your SF 86 and you will have no issues.......

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
        It has happenend......

Don't lie on your SF 86 and you will have no issues.......

Don't plan on it. I really want this job

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
          Hey Bearcat357,

I have seen your screen name on a few other forums. Did you do a tour out at Kwajalein PD? I was out there 2011-2012, it was not bad except being there unaccompanied.
          I was there after I graduated college and was trying to find myself...... LOL. 1998-2000.

I would suspect we know 2-3 people that were out there....
          Last edited by Bearcat357; 05-13-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

It's still nerve wracking to get hooked up on the machine during my poly. It was my first time getting the poly and I have disclosed everything about my past (both on the SF86 and pre-interview). Even when you are telling the truth about everything, and waiting for the results has spiked my anxiety more than when I was waiting for the COE.

I've done it twice for my agency it's always nerve wrecking

Comment

It's still nerve wracking to get hooked up on the machine during my poly. It was my first time getting the poly and I have disclosed everything about my past (both on the SF86 and pre-interview). Even when you are telling the truth about everything, and waiting for the results has spiked my anxiety more than when I was waiting for the COE.

You took the poly for Marshals already? Do they get you an appointment in your hometown of have to fly to Atlantic city for that as well?

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Young416;3874335]Figureout18,

They will give you available locations to choose from when you get the call. I am not sure where you are located, but that's something you have to ask them when you receive the call.[/QUOTE
                    Last edited by Figureout18; 05-13-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                      I've done it twice for my agency it's always nerve wrecking

The closer you get to the finish line and waiting for that final offer comes down to the polygraph. It's worst than waiting for the COE, because you know you've made it through all the hurdles and waiting on the verdict of polygraph.

Take your time and make sure everything on the form is correct and current when you fill out the SF86. Do plan on to list everything, the sooner you can complete your paperwork, the sooner they can get to you. These announcements had a great number of applicants so it's a rat race. If you really consider this as something you want to do, then don't wait to the last minute.

Comment

The closer you get to the finish line and waiting for that final offer comes down to the polygraph. It's worst than waiting for the COE, because you know you've made it through all the hurdles and waiting on the verdict of polygraph.

Take your time and make sure everything on the form is correct and current when you fill out the SF86. Do plan on to list everything, the sooner you can complete your paperwork, the sooner they can get to you. These announcements had a great number of applicants so it's a rat race. If you really consider this as something you want to do, then don't wait to the last minute.

I completed sf86 for customs so I'm familiar with it .i just wished they would call already. I'm sure I will feel just like you waiting for the end result. It's nerve wrecking, but can't wait to see what the future holds. So far nothing on the dashboard for the second announcement.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's a small world, especially when you are in this line of profession. You will come across someone you know that have done the same thing or walked the same path. My buddy is still out there on Kwaj and nothing has changed for the last 5 years, so I can assume that it hasn't changed much since your tour there in 2000.
                              When I was out there, we didn't have AAFES at all.....and had funky places to eat. I've heard that's changed.

Heard some other minor stuff (facility wise) has changed as well.....

IMCOM is still wanting to stick more 0083 police officers out there and supplement them with armed guards.
                              Not sure how that will work.....

I know that if it gets low (body wise for Cops and Guards) 8th MP BDE will end up sending folks out there.... What a mess that would be.

Comment

• Any movement on the 2nd NY/NJ announcement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7640 users online. 435 members and 7205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X