Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping for some movement next week. This is torture!

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
      Hoping for some movement next week. This is torture!
      Yea dude this is killing me loll

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        Yea dude this is killing me loll
        Mid May is next week....someone mentioned something about mid May. I wonder if they're processing the first announcement and make a class and then second for another class.

Comment

• Just completed my medical screening today I am from the first announcement just to give you guys an idea of how fast the process is moving. Polygraph scheduled for the 19th of May. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
            Just completed my medical screening today I am from the first announcement just to give you guys an idea of how fast the process is moving. Polygraph scheduled for the 19th of May. Good luck to everyone
            Nice, when did you submit your SF86? I am still waiting on the call for the polygraph, did the medical last week, and I got the check mark on the dashboard last night.

Edit - typo

Comment

Just completed my medical screening today I am from the first announcement just to give you guys an idea of how fast the process is moving. Polygraph scheduled for the 19th of May. Good luck to everyone
              WOW! Man if FAM bets everyone else (all the other processes I'm in smh ) to the finish line i will be highly impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                Nice, when did you submit your SF86? I am still waiting on the call for the polygraph, did the medical last week, and I got the check mark on the dashboard last night.

Edit - typo
                has there been any discussion regarding academy dates yet?

Comment

has there been any discussion regarding academy dates yet?
                  According to the rumors sometime on June for the first one, but other than that I don't know.

Comment

Do you have to go back to Atlantic city for poly?

Comment

• Has anyone heard whether they are going to issue interim clearances and conduct the BI during the academy? I don't see how the first group NY/NJ will be complete by tentative June academy. Headed up to AC on the 24th from Florida for the medical/poly/drug screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                        Has anyone heard whether they are going to issue interim clearances and conduct the BI during the academy? I don't see how the first group NY/NJ will be complete by tentative June academy. Headed up to AC on the 24th from Florida for the medical/poly/drug screen.
                        I'd assume they are going to issue an interim clearance to applicants if they want to have an academy on June, even though agencies rarely issue an interim clearance for top secret, but who knows what they'll do.

Comment

I'd assume they are going to issue an interim clearance to applicants if they want to have an academy on June, even though agencies rarely issue an interim clearance for top secret, but who knows what they'll do.
                          I recieved an interim TS clearance for working with the MCESG and DOS

Comment

I recieved an interim TS clearance for working with the MCESG and DOS
                            Yeah, hopefully TSA will issue interim clearance to applicants.

Comment

issue interim clearance to applicants.
                              They and US Cap Police have in the past.

Nothing like seeing classmates jerked from training and never seen again due to clerance issues..... LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                                They and US Cap Police have in the past.

Nothing like seeing classmates jerked from training and never seen again due to clerance issues..... LoL

Lol that would be horrible

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10308 users online. 509 members and 9799 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X