Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished my FAB and selected location for my Field Assessment. It didn't give me an option to pick a date. Should I expect a phone call or email for scheduling an actual date? How far down the road should I expect to do my Field Assessment? Also, how is the Field Assessment structured? Is it interview one day and PT test the next or is it all knocked out in one day? Sorry for asking so many questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soonerborn86 View Post
      I just finished my FAB and selected location for my Field Assessment. It didn't give me an option to pick a date. Should I expect a phone call or email for scheduling an actual date? How far down the road should I expect to do my Field Assessment? Also, how is the Field Assessment structured? Is it interview one day and PT test the next or is it all knocked out in one day? Sorry for asking so many questions.
      You will receive an email from the field office, schedule a date, and then you will get another email confirmation from the dashboard within 24 hours. I just scheduled mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by mg0331 View Post
        I am having the same problem right now. They have never seen this form and do not want to sign it.
        You need to go to an occupational health clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post

I had a hard time getting it filled out too. Occupational clinic wouldn't do it either. Finally a family friend who's a doctor filled it out for me. I went to almost 10 places trying to get it filled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by mg0331 View Post
            You will receive an email from the field office, schedule a date, and then you will get another email confirmation from the dashboard within 24 hours. I just scheduled mine.

For your annoucement what was the lastest day they let you schedule the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post
              ^That's is what worked for me, finally!

Comment

• Any movement For second announcement?

Comment

• I applied to the FAMS announcement, but I didn't follow through because I can't just up and move if I even got it.
                  Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                  USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                  "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                  Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Originally posted by J2H View Post
                    I applied to the FAMS announcement, but I didn't follow through because I can't just up and move if I even got it.
                    Same here..

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• 3rd one I think
                        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

Comment

• I have actually been referred to a few Fed LE jobs: 0083 Police Officer (Dept of Army) and 0083 Police Officer (Game Warden) (Dept of Army)
                            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012

Comment

Comment

• I am not holding my breath though, but thank you
                                USAF VETERAN 2004-2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9852 users online. 472 members and 9380 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X