• Originally posted by ck1591 View Post
    Blue star over Referred For Selection
    for which field office?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      for which field office?
      NJ was my top choice

Comment

• Has anyone done their Medical or Poly yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
          Has anyone done their Medical or Poly yet?
          I completed medical last week. Waiting on results.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXNY11B View Post
            Did they only offer you Atlantic city to complete this process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
              Did they only offer you Atlantic city to complete this process?
              AC is close to where I'm located, so I choose that option. I heard others were offered different locations. However, I was told if you want to expedite the process then you'll want to go to AC. Otherwise, if you go to your local medical facility they will have to send the paperwork to FAMS medical and if medical has a question they'll have to contact your facility and clarify things. If you go to AC, you'll have everything clarified there and the process is much quicker. Hope this helps.

Comment

AC is close to where I'm located, so I choose that option. I heard others were offered different locations. However, I was told if you want to expedite the process then you'll want to go to AC. Otherwise, if you go to your local medical facility they will have to send the paperwork to FAMS medical and if medical has a question they'll have to contact your facility and clarify things. If you go to AC, you'll have everything clarified there and the process is much quicker. Hope this helps.

Makes sense I'm willing to whatever they want I wished they would process my announcement already

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                  Makes sense I'm willing to whatever they want I wished they would process my announcement already
                  Just hang in there. This is actually the fastest process, so far, in the federal government.

Comment

Just hang in there. This is actually the fastest process, so far, in the federal government.

I'm trying ! I got customs trying to rush me through their process to send me to Nogales. I'm praying for any word from Fams .

Comment

Did it take all day like how it says on the email?

Comment

• I ran across this online, does anybody know how true this? http://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-c...e-bill/81/text

Comment

• I'm in the same boat with Border Patrol.
                          Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                          I'm trying ! I got customs trying to rush me through their process to send me to Nogales. I'm praying for any word from Fams .

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                            Did it take all day like how it says on the email?
                            It didn't take all day for me, but I think it depends on your results and how many people are processing that day.

Comment

I just PM'd You

Comment

• So I asked once before, and again I'm new to the forum, but for those who got the COE call and scheduled their med/poly and for those who already completed that part I have two questions. One, when you received the phone call does a start go over referred for selection, selection decision, and conditional offer all simultaneously? I have had a star over referred for selection for weeks. Then for those who got the call, and did their medical, have they said when the anticipated class should begin? And there was a rumor that they would do backgrounds while people are in the academy? If anyone with information can fill me in on some these questions it would be much appreciated!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5926 users online. 236 members and 5690 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X