Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did my FO Assessment in ATL. Recommend doing a recon prior to confirm directions.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
      I did my FO Assessment in ATL. Recommend doing a recon prior to confirm directions.
      You mind me sending you a private message? I did mine there aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfantryKO View Post
        You mind me sending you a private message? I did mine there aswell.
        Sent

Comment

• Any movement from the second ny/nj announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by trdbeast View Post
            Which announcement were you?
            Fed/Vet NJ/NY (1st annoucement)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
              Any movement from the second ny/nj announcement?
              Wondering the same thing ...... Can't wait till they move into the second announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCOForever View Post
                Now its obvious that you never actually read any of my posts completely. I have been flying for quite a few years, longer than you. Mentioned it in a couple of previous posts if you actually bothered to read and comprehend before responding.
                And your still flying and trying to get out... I don't really care.. You should be careful being an active FAM posting on here...
                Last edited by UCLA1998; 05-05-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                  And your still flying and trying to get out... I don't really care.. You should be careful being an active FAM posting on here...
                  So then stop replying to posts on here if you don't care. Especially if you don't even plan on reading them before responding. I care about sharing relevant information with other applicants that they might be interested in knowing about the type of agency they are applying to. If you were not even going to take the time to read and actually provide a thoughtful response then I really don't know why you responded at all. Because that's not being helpful at all and not even offering a valid counterpoint.

Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                  I'm not going back and forth with you
                  Btw good job at not going back and forth with me. And regarding being an active FAM posting on here.....I believe you did that quite often as an active FAM. I'm glad you found something better and I wish you the best.

Comment

• Just accepted offer for NYC. Atlantic City dates are 25-27th. PM me if interested in ride share or hotel share if dates line up. Coming from NW Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignignokt373 View Post
                      My question would be does the VIPR Teams get the Per Diem that one gets when they fly?

If not, no way in the world would I go that route. But that's just me.
                      To answer your question, going to any ground based assignment will always be a pay cut because of the lack of per diem. Per diem is just something you get when you travel and you could have a valid need to travel on a ground based assignment. If you look in the news you can see VIPR teams working all over the place so there is the chance for per diem but the level of travel will depend on a lot of other factors.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                        Just accepted offer for NYC. Atlantic City dates are 25-27th. PM me if interested in ride share or hotel share if dates line up. Coming from NW Florida.

First announcement?

Comment

• Yes first announcement.

Comment

Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Same here. Luckily I'm at a unit that let's me come and go as I please to take care of business. What branch and what do you do? Not a measuring contest, just making conversation. I'm a Ranger Instructor in Florida. I hope academy dates, terminal leave, transportation all work out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10912 users online. 397 members and 10515 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X