300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
    You picked newark but got nyc? When was your interview?
    Correct. I chose both but I put that NWK was my top pick. My interview was about a month ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
      As stated multiple times on here.....:

FAMS HQ/IA actively reads this board.....ESPECIALLY during the hiring process......

I worked at the FAMS TSOC for several years and have seen it with my own eyes......

They have fired folks that have posted on this board.......for posting stupid/silly/and just pure guessing on hiring methods or how many they were going to hire during a particular time-period.

If you have signed a NDA, remember you signed it, and don't post a thing about your process........

Once again, you’ve been warned.

Wait, so are you saying that what I put online isn't private and in fact, all can see?

Mind blown….

Comment

• I have a question for any current or former FAMs. I will preface it by saying I fully understand the needs of the organization come before the individual. Is it within the realm of possibility to switch field offices with another trainee once graduation is within sight? Has anyone seen that happen? I would be happy to serve anywhere, just looking at what is possible. I know the priority is not to please everyone just asking so I can speak intelligently to my wife if she asks.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
          Just recieved my COE for the NJ/NY vet annoucement NYC office (Newark was my top choice)
          NYFO is a good FO... Tons of internationals... Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
            NYFO is a good FO... Tons of internationals... Congrats
            Thank you! I'm excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
              I have a question for any current or former FAMs. I will preface it by saying I fully understand the needs of the organization come before the individual. Is it within the realm of possibility to switch field offices with another trainee once graduation is within sight? Has anyone seen that happen? I would be happy to serve anywhere, just looking at what is possible. I know the priority is not to please everyone just asking so I can speak intelligently to my wife if she asks.
              Nope. They generally don't honor that kind of stuff. Sorry man. I know folks who got NYFO who wanted DC, and vice bersa, they did their time and switched via internal methods (after several years).

Comment

• Originally posted by m.p.c View Post
                Wait, so are you saying that what I put online isn't private and in fact, all can see?

Mind blown….
                Some of us are just trying to say that FAMS HQ is very actively watching this place and will hem you up if you post something they deem stupid or silly......

I’d hate to get knocked out of the process for a job for an online post(s)....

Just me.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                  I have a question for any current or former FAMs. I will preface it by saying I fully understand the needs of the organization come before the individual. Is it within the realm of possibility to switch field offices with another trainee once graduation is within sight? Has anyone seen that happen? I would be happy to serve anywhere, just looking at what is possible. I know the priority is not to please everyone just asking so I can speak intelligently to my wife if she asks.
                  Your not getting out of NYFO until your eligible for a VLT (after 3 years). But even then it's on seniority and the needs of the office.. NYFO rarely gives up bodies. It's possible, but hard especially if there isn't any hiring when your trying to bounce. After 3 years you can put in for the MOC and HQ assignments, but everyone puts in for those now as a means to get out of FO's.

Comment

• I just want an offer idc if they send me to west bumblefudge

Comment

• Thanks for the reply. I figured as much just wanted some ground truth.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                            Correct. I chose both but I put that NWK was my top pick. My interview was about a month ago.
                            Which announcement were you?
                            Last edited by trdbeast; 05-05-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Anyone do there testing at the ATL FO?

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                                Good luck on your FAM application process.. Bro.. I'm not going back and forth not because of facts, rather I was where you are now 6 years ago.. I made it through the process and flew for 4 years. l If anyone has questions PM me..
                                Now its obvious that you never actually read any of my posts completely. I have been flying for quite a few years, longer than you. Mentioned it in a couple of previous posts if you actually bothered to read and comprehend before responding.
                                Last edited by NCOForever; 05-05-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5671 users online. 314 members and 5357 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X