300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to all those with COEs!!
    Last edited by trdbeast; 05-04-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• ShockTroopDevilDog,

Well, best of luck to you.
      Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• stop posting information
        Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 05-04-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
          you're advice makes as much sense as a football bat.
          Oh, the irony.

Comment

• This kind of immaturity is not acceptable in the field of law enforcement. If you have advice, say it. If you want to correct someone, say it AND offer NEW ADVICE to correct that person. Otherwise shut your mouth and act like the adults and professionals that we're expected to be in the law enforcement community. This shouldn't even have to be said on here, good grief.

Comment

• To all you FAMS hopeful out there, keep waiting for that next step in the Candidate dash board. Good luck!
              Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young416 View Post
                To all you FAMS hopeful out there, keep waiting for that next step in the Candidate dash board. Good luck with your test, panel interview, SAC interview, and Physical assessment. A few of us already received our Conditional Offer and scheduled for the Physical/Drug Medical/Mental assessment. My appointment for this process is this week and I was wanting to do the Poly the same day per the recommendation of the HR representative. However, I received a call from a FAMS agent today and was told that the Poly will be done after the Medical/Drug appointment.
                Newark vet announcement?

Comment

• FYI.... Applicants DONT mention anything about the process... (Details) FAMS IA is actively on here and will get your info and terminate your process.. I've seen a FAM get fired from listing on here... Ask Bearcat
                  Last edited by UCLA1998; 05-04-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                    FYI.... Applicants DONT mention anything about the process... FAMS IA is actively on here and will get your info and terminate your process.. I've seen a FAM get fired from listing on here... Ask Bearcat
                    Acknowledged, I wish everyone the best of luck in your hiring process.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                      FYI.... Applicants DONT mention anything about the process... (Details) FAMS IA is actively on here and will get your info and terminate your process.. I've seen a FAM get fired from listing on here... Ask Bearcat
                      As stated multiple times on here.....:

FAMS HQ/IA actively reads this board.....ESPECIALLY during the hiring process......

I worked at the FAMS TSOC for several years and have seen it with my own eyes......

They have fired folks that have posted on this board.......for posting stupid/silly/and just pure guessing on hiring methods or how many they were going to hire during a particular time-period.

If you have signed a NDA, remember you signed it, and don't post a thing about your process........

Once again, you’ve been warned.

Comment

• Congrats on the COE! This is my first time posting but I've watched this thread for some time now. I just want to ask when did you receive a check mark over referred for selection and selection decision? Is it simultaneously? As well as the conditional offer when was the star or check mark? I have had a star over referred for selection for weeks now. I applied to the non-vet posting and I had selected Newark. Passed the panel, SAC, and physical with flying colors.. I understand it's a waiting game but I'm just trying to get an understanding on how fast it goes from referred for selection, selection decision then conditional offer? Appreciate any feedback... Thanks! And good luck to all!

Comment

• Are there any FAMS on this thread working out of DC WFO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
                            Are there any FAMS on this thread working out of DC WFO?
                            I don't think so...... that said.....only ones that tend to post are former FAMS..... and there is a reason for that....

Comment

• Just recieved my COE for the NJ/NY vet annoucement NYC office (Newark was my top choice)

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                                Just recieved my COE for the NJ/NY vet annoucement NYC office (Newark was my top choice)
                                You picked newark but got nyc? When was your interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8661 users online. 417 members and 8244 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X