Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
    I'm unsure if 1st announcement or not... Vet pref, and application recieved Jan 13... Unsure how people are determining first announcement

    First announcement was for vets and federal empolyees second was for Everyone. My field office visit was March 22 seems like everyone is mixed in not by waves. This is driving me crazy lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
      I'm unsure if 1st announcement or not... Vet pref, and application recieved Jan 13... Unsure how people are determining first announcement
      Good luck
      Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 05-04-2016, 08:48 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        You are the second announcement. The first announcement was around mid december
        Ok then so am I...

        Comment


        • The 1st Annoucement NY/NJ
          Vet/Fed Jan 4-19
          Public Jan 11-19
          2nd Annoucement CA,GA,CA,IL
          Open to all Mar 1-8

          Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
            The 1st Annoucement NY/NJ
            Vet/Fed Jan 4-19
            Public Jan 11-19
            2nd Annoucement CA,GA,CA,IL
            Open to all Mar 1-8

            Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
            i wonder how much longer we need to wait
            Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 05-04-2016, 08:49 AM.

            Comment


            • I applied for the third announcement (VA) and I just got a call to set up my panel interview. Anybody else here applying for the same announcement and/location? Where are you in the process?

              Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                Thats false. The first announcement was in the middle of december for vets/feds ny/nj the second was for everyone for ny/nj the third announcement was the CA, GA, IL.
                1st Fed/Vets Jan 4-19

                Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                  Thats false. The first announcement was in the middle of december for vets/feds ny/nj the second was for everyone for ny/nj the third announcement was the CA, GA, IL.
                  The 2nd part of the 1st Jan 11-19 Open to all

                  Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                    Thats false. The first announcement was in the middle of december for vets/feds ny/nj the second was for everyone for ny/nj the third announcement was the CA, GA, IL.
                    What I posted is far from "False".

                    2nd Open to the public
                    March 1-8 CA,GA,IL & VA

                    Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                      What I posted is far from "False".

                      2nd Open to the public
                      March 1-8 CA,GA,IL &
                      VA


                      Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                      I stand corrected. I tip my cap to you sir.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                        I stand corrected. I tip my cap to you sir.
                        I accept, it's all cool.

                        Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                          I accept, it's all cool.

                          Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                          still waiting
                          Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 05-04-2016, 08:46 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                            I applied jan 11th had my interview mid april still have a star on referred. What about yourself?
                            Applied day One ----> FAB 3rd week of Feb----> FO 1 st week of March -----> Referred,Decision &COE last 2 weeks of April---->Medical First week of May

                            Comment


                            • ...............
                              Last edited by Young416; 05-27-2016, 01:27 AM.

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=Young416;3867872]Hello all,

                                I just received my conditional officer today. I've applied the information and suggestion I've received on here and decided to do my Medical/Poly at the facility in Atlantic City. They recommended me to go there to fast track the process so I will go that route. Good luck everyone![

                                Congrats brother, that's great news! If you don't mind me asking what letter does your last name start with? If you'd rather, you can send a private message. I'm just trying to gauge if its being done alphabetically.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11357 users online. 396 members and 10961 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X