Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to remember how extremely competitive this process is. Just because you passed the interviews,doesn't mean you will get an offer. They will only give offers to the highest scoring interviews, I imagine. I recommend everyone take a deep breath, enjoy your weekend and try not to stress over it. I doubt there is a particular order to how they receive packets from the field offices and determine whom to issue offers to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      during your FO visit... what were your pt scores?
      I don't remember exactly what they were. They weren't all "top of the line" but they certainly weren't bad either.

Comment

• Just got my COE.. I asked about class dates and poly. She is calling me on Tuesday with those answers.. good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
          Just got my COE.. I asked about class dates and poly. She is calling me on Tuesday with those answers.. good luck to all
          Wow they called on a saturday? Thats awesome! Congrats!!

Comment

• Just wondering if the ones getting offers are from first announcement? New to the forum
            Last edited by Figureout18; 04-30-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
              Just got my COE.. I asked about class dates and poly. She is calling me on Tuesday with those answers.. good luck to all
              Are you from the first announcement? I had my field office visit March 22 but I'm from the second announcement NJ/NY

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                Just wondering if the ones getting offers are from first announcement? New to the forum
                Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                Just got the conditional offer. The lady said they are working late tonight.
                Congrats , just wondering what announcement did you apply for , first or second one for nj/ny

Comment

• How long after taking the written exam do you get the results ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mg0331 View Post
                    How long after taking the written exam do you get the results ?

5 minutes later you get emailed

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                      5 minutes later you get emailed
                      Thanks, finished it about a half hour ago and haven't seen anything yet

Comment

• Yes from the first announcement. She called on friday I was just caught up in everything and not posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                          Congrats , just wondering what announcement did you apply for , first or second one for nj/ny
                          Status and veteran announcement.

Comment

• Anyone applying from Southern California ?

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                              Status and veteran announcement.
                              Ok that makes sense. Second announcement just waiting for any movement

Comment

• Just remember for every well qualified one of you with great experience and resumes who were told you passed everything with flying colors and then are not selected there is a minimally qualified female or somewhat qualified female who was selected over you simply because they are female.

Only way it will ever get fixed is if one of the very well qualified not selected applicants is able to sue and prove that FAMS selected a lesser qualified applicant purely because they are female. Which is why it will most likely never get fixed because that is very difficult to do.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9385 users online. 421 members and 8964 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X