300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dfab1986 View Post
    right, and thanks for the link btw. What i'm trying to figure out is why i got that stop sign. Does anyone have a good number i could call that would actually have someone answer the phone?
    877-tsa-7990 (877-872-7990)

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
      I posted a few days ago about what the different symbols mean im sorry but a stop sign on top of selection decision means
      No call yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
        Right, and thanks for the link btw. What I'm trying to figure out is WHY I got that stop sign. Does anyone have a good number I could call that would actually have someone answer the phone?
        during your FO visit... what were your pt scores?

Comment

• Originally posted by DFAB1986 View Post
          Right, and thanks for the link btw. What I'm trying to figure out is WHY I got that stop sign. Does anyone have a good number I could call that would actually have someone answer the phone?

I know!!! Hopefully you get answers. Thank your for your service.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
            I was just stating facts bro...
            Very good stated facts.

Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
            When I was there we had several 1811's jump over only to realize they made a mistake.
            We had BP and BOP folks jumping over when I played. Most (if not all) were looking to go back to their agencies within a year or less.

Just a get the ideas of Passenger 57 or being Liam Nelson out your head
            I'd love to see the stats about arrests. Can't be that many.

your going to fly, watch movies, fall asleep, and be delayed.
            Forgot about eating crappy airport food or trying to find something to eat at Midnight when you land and by the time you get to the hotel nothing is open. 7-11 food is mighty tasty. after a good hike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
              Can anyone tell me if FAMs match your pay as a GS Employee when you transfer over to them? Im currently a GS-12 with DSS and was wondering what I would come in as and make?
              DSS to FAMS.....???

SMFH.

Comment

• Its Friday boys, nothing you can do about it so don't worry yourself to death. Enjoy the wonderful weather, have a cold beer and keep moving forward. Monday will be here soon enough.

Comment

• Just got the conditional offer. The lady said they are working late tonight.
                  Last edited by esoj37; 04-29-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                    Just got the conditional offer. The lady said they are working late until 2200.
                    Congrats, did you choose Atlanta cty for Med,poly and drug? By chance did you ask or she mention when we have access to the eqip?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by handsom4life; 04-29-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Just got the conditional offer. The lady said they are working late tonight.
                      congrats man!! when was your FO visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                        Congrats, did you choose Atlanta cty for Med,poly and drug? By chance did you ask or she mention when we have access to the eqip?

Yeah, AC. I am still waiting on persec to contact me for the sf86. I am going next week, I hope they'll be able to process the forms on time for the polygraph. My sf86 should be mostly fill out, just gotta update a thing or two once they give me access.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                          congrats man!! when was your FO visit?
                          Mar 15

Comment

Yeah, AC. I am still waiting on persec to contact me for the sf86. I am going next week, I hope they'll be able to process the forms on time for the polygraph. My sf86 should be mostly fill out, just gotta update a thing or two once they give me access.
                            Yea mine as well I have to update the last 2 years of my life, I just want to make sure I have my ducks in order for next week as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUFF_IATHS View Post
                              I have a question for those knowledgeable in the selection/qual process. Would you get disqualified for experimenting with marijuana usage within the past 5 years? I don't see it being a big deal since it deals with past I just wanted to make sure.... I applied for the chicago announcement... I was applying for USSS positions and that is an automatic DQ anything within 3 years.
                              Originally posted by BLUFF_IATHS View Post
                              Your done.

Sorry to say, but based on what you wrote I would expect a similar notification.

Comment

Just got the conditional offer. The lady said they are working late tonight.
                                Congrats man! Glad to see guys getting squared away. I'm standing by still.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7669 users online. 233 members and 7436 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X