Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    My dashboard status changed too. Hopefully the calls will start going out next week. Good luck everyone!

• Appdin
    commented on 's reply
    Mine changed as well.

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    Saw the update, seems the calls will be coming in soon.

• smokeybear83
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like mine updated as well. I assume that means they are making their decisions starting today so hopefully phone calls will come shortly!

• NGPAPP
    replied
    Check your portals...just updated and I now have have a check mark over referred for selection and a star over selection decision

Leave a comment:

• AMA90
    replied
    Interviewed

Leave a comment:

• AMA90
    replied
    I interviews at WFO

Leave a comment:

• Appdin
    commented on 's reply
    I received that email about 2 weeks ago and several have said they got that email also a few weeks ago.

• Appdin
    commented on 's reply
    Anthropologist Yeah he said latest by end of September, didnt give a specific month, it could potentially be earlier I suppose.

• MP08
    commented on 's reply
    Curious what field office did you interview for?

• AMA90
    replied
    Just got an email stating congrats on completing the field assessment, it said selection is expected in the upcoming weeks

Leave a comment:

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    Appdin, that isn't terrible as federal agencies go, but it is definitely a still a significant wait...

• Appdin
    commented on 's reply
    Anthropologist when I had my interview with the ASAC he said academy will start before the end of september due to the money being allocated and needing to be used before the end of the fiscal year

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    Appdin, I wonder how quickly the FAMS process with move after the COs are sent out to applicants. I can't see any agency moving faster than USSS has been lately (crazy fast).

• Anthropologist
    replied
    invertedPanda That is probably a good sign. I'm almost certain that I uploaded my SF-50 with the application.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2446 users online. 107 members and 2339 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X