Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI..received a green check mark over the "selection decision" today. Nothing showing over the "conditional offer" icon yet. I applied to the Jan announcement for NY/NJ. Check your dashboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXNY11B View Post
      FYI..received a green check mark over the "selection decision" today. Nothing showing over the "conditional offer" icon yet. I applied to the Jan announcement for NY/NJ. Check your dashboard.
      Same here. That was quicker than I anticipated. Still no COE yet either.

Comment

• I wonder what the green check mark over selection decision means?!?!??? Lol guess we'll find out if we get a conditional offer.

Comment

• Am I the only one that has "stopped" over their selection, but still has an "in-process" for the other LA, CHI announcement? I am a bit taken back, I thought I rocked the interview and I absolutely rocked the PT test. When life throws you curveballs, good luck to everyone moving on.

Comment

• Am I the only one that has "stopped" over their selection, but still has an "in-process" for the other LA, CHI announcement? I am a bit taken back, I thought I rocked the interview and I absolutely rocked the PT test. When life throws you curveballs... good luck to everyone moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
              I wonder what the green check mark over selection decision means?!?!??? Lol guess we'll find out if we get a conditional offer.
              I was wondering the same thing but per the dashboard.. it said that a decision has been made and an offer with location will be extended via phone call and email. Location is non negotiable.. so I guess we wait now for that fateful call. Good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by America43 View Post
                Am I the only one that has "stopped" over their selection, but still has an "in-process" for the other LA, CHI announcement? I am a bit taken back, I thought I rocked the interview and I absolutely rocked the PT test. When life throws you curveballs... good luck to everyone moving on.
                Yeah I'm not sure what that is. Just keep checking and hopefully some clarification will come your way. Good luck either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing but per the dashboard.. it said that a decision has been made and an offer with location will be extended via phone call and email. Location is non negotiable.. so I guess we wait now for that fateful call. Good luck to all
                  I googled "what does the selection decision check mark mean tsa" and clicked on the first link and it gives a break down of what all the different symbols and terms mean on the dashbord.

See link below

https://tsajobs.tsa.dhs.gov/Candidat..._Positions.pdf

Comment

• Any movement today?

Comment

• Got the green check mark today over hiring selection
                      "Your application is under review."

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                        Got the green check mark today over hiring selection
                        Jeez im still waiting.... when did you apply? the ny/nj announcement i assume?

Comment

• hey guys new to the forum on the March announcement... bout to go to my FO visit how bad is it?

Comment

• My status for the second announcement updated today. I now have a star over "Referred for Selection" for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by myvt365 View Post
                              hey guys new to the forum on the March announcement... bout to go to my FO visit how bad is it?
                              just have confidence in yourself and be sure to be squared away. nothing you can really prepare for. Just do your best.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                                My status for the second announcement updated today. I now have a star over "Referred for Selection" for both.
                                Same here. Just updated this morning apparently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10448 users online. 444 members and 10004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X