300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
    It was earlier this month for the federal NJ/NY annoucement.
    so was mine i have no movement yet...

Comment

• Additionally a current FAM I am in contact with heard academy dates of July/Aug timeframe but could not say without 100% certainty. At my field assessment in ATL, the lead secretary handling the packets told me the same, definitely before end of FY 16. Funds has been already allocated. That this 2x confirmed rumor and by no means gospel.

During my ASAC interview I asked where the organization is heading. He reponded Growing and pointed to recent EU developments and expanding FAMS scope and reach. He had an interesting yet realistic perspective of the job being there for over a decade. Very professional organization in my limited view.

Typical TS SCI takes appx 100 to adjudicate with medical, BI and poly to complete as well. A little backwards planning and one can roughly estimate a general timeline but some folks simply cannot handle uncertainty. In my personal opinion the process has been moving far quicker than other federal organizations for obvious reasons ie # of candidates. Continue sharing good information and best of luck to everyone! RLTW!
      Last edited by MrBoombastic; 04-26-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
        No updates here besides referred for selection, FO was on March 15.
        You had a checkmark on refered for selection since March 15? I ask because most of us didn't receive that until last week.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here, mine was 3/17, wonder if the ones that are updating are from a different announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
            You had a checkmark on refered for selection since March 15? I ask because most of us didn't receive that until last week.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
            No, that was updated on Apr 21. My FO was on March 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
              Same here, mine was 3/17, wonder if the ones that are updating are from a different announcement?
              Was there an announcement before January?

Comment

I'm not sure, I checked my application date and it was submitted on Jan 13, and announcement closed on Jan 19 I believe

Comment

• So basically what is being said is that it's about a month between your FO visit and the dashboard being updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                    Been lurking for awhile and I did not want to post just read because people tend to get silly. But figured I had some info to share for the group.

Short intro
                    12 year Army Ranger currently an RI in Florida phase. FAMS is one of several federal jobs I have applied for beginning last Dec.

I applied to both announcements, passed the exam, panel interview and PT assessment. Just noticed a green check over selected today. For all those fine Americans who applied to the first announcement, check your dashboard. Conditional offers should be sent soon.

What was the second announcement you applied for other then jersey/queens?

Comment

No, just that one for NY/Nj ,but split between Fed/Veterans and the public. Then the 2nd one I think March for VA,FA,CA,IL.

Comment

Which annoucement?

Comment

• I did Illinois and the app closed in March and we have already tested and am waiting for the FO visit now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                            Which annoucement?
                            Status and vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                              So basically what is being said is that it's about a month between your FO visit and the dashboard being updated.
                              I'm not sure if that's 100% true. I applied to the regular 1/19 opening for NY/NJ and did my FO visit on 3/21. My status is still a blue star over Referred for Selection - no green checkmark yet. It probably just depends when they get to your application. They are probably flooded with them right now.

Comment

• The canidate information I posted applied to the NY/NJ announcement that closed on 19 January. Roughly 3 months from close to selection would be my guess but other factors to consider such as 2nd announcement open to all, number of applications to process etc. I'm sure when there is movement with the second announcement someone will post it quickly like the first.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6688 users online. 236 members and 6452 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X