300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCCSD
    Don't be dumb. You never know WHO you are smarting off to.

Post saved for the BI to review.
    This person above is everything that is WRONG with the FAMS service. As all the new hires will quickly see management, or people with any kind of authority, LOVE to imply they have power. If they actually do, they try and use their power to attempt to ruin potential careers.

Posting for background review cause some dude you don't even know or have evaluated (and who doesn't know you or your position and annoyed you) ticks you off?! Lol. This is the reason this agency is a joke.

Go back to approving vouchers, signing time sheets, or checking credit card statements to get ACTUAL FAMS in trouble. OR if you are a flying FAM still, go watch another movie or find the next watering hole to have a few at. Simply put, get over yourself. This is the reason this agency continues to lose good people. You my friend are part of the problem.

Oh and don't waste your time trying to find out who I am to attempt to "discipline" me. I havent been a FAM for over a year, moved on to greener pastures. I will gladly speak freely about people like you. Agencies that actually do real fed law enforcement work don't have time for this kind of crap. Sad.
    Last edited by DaShwstoppahbk; 04-26-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk View Post
      This person above is everything that is WRONG with the FAMS service. As all the new hires will quickly see management, or people with any kind of authority, LOVE to imply they have power. If they actually do, they try and use their power to attempt to ruin potential careers.

Posting for background review cause some dude you don't even know or have evaluated (and who doesn't know you or your position and annoyed you) ticks you off?! Lol. This is the reason this agency is a joke.

Go back to approving vouchers, signing time sheets, or checking credit card statements to get ACTUAL FAMS in trouble. OR if you are a flying FAM still, go watch another movie or find the next watering hole to have a few at. Simply put, get over yourself. This is the reason this agency continues to lose good people. You my friend are part of the problem.

Oh and don't waste your time trying to find out who I am to attempt to "discipline" me. I havent been a FAM for over a year, moved on to greener pastures. I will gladly speak freely about people like you. Agencies that actually do real fed law enforcement work don't have time for this kind of crap. Sad.
      Last edited by CriticalOperator; 04-29-2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: Not relevant

Comment

• any movement on the dash for the ny/nj announcement for anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
          any movement on the dash for the ny/nj announcement for anyone?
          I wish, hopefully next week.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
            Thats some good news.
            Not really..... you won't be getting your per diem.

That would suck.....as that's where you make your bread and butter ...money wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              Not really..... you won't be getting your per diem.

That would suck.....as that's where you make your bread and butter ...money wise.
              Yeah, but priorities change over time. I'd gladly trade in some cash for family time.

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                I wish, hopefully next week.

It's been 2.5 weeks since my FO visit. Nothing yet.

Comment

• Been lurking for awhile and I did not want to post just read because people tend to get silly. But figured I had some info to share for the group.

Short intro
                  12 year Army Ranger currently an RI in Florida phase. FAMS is one of several federal jobs I have applied for beginning last Dec.

I applied to both announcements, passed the exam, panel interview and PT assessment. Just noticed a green check over selected today. For all those fine Americans who applied to the first announcement, check your dashboard. Conditional offers should be sent soon.

Comment

• My tsa dashboard was updated today. A check mark on top of selection decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBoombastic View Post
                      Been lurking for awhile and I did not want to post just read because people tend to get silly. But figured I had some info to share for the group.

Short intro
                      12 year Army Ranger currently an RI in Florida phase. FAMS is one of several federal jobs I have applied for beginning last Dec.

I applied to both announcements, passed the exam, panel interview and PT assessment. Just noticed a green check over selected today. For all those fine Americans who applied to the first announcement, check your dashboard. Conditional offers should be sent soon.
                      Thanks for your service and thanks for the heads up, GL GB

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
                        My tsa dashboard was updated today. A check mark on top of selection decision.
                        When was your FO visit?

Comment

• It was earlier this month for the federal NJ/NY annoucement.

Comment

• Anyone going through the Chicago process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No updates here besides referred for selection, FO was on March 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
                                No updates here besides referred for selection, FO was on March 15.
                                Same here, mine was 3/17, wonder if the ones that are updating are from a different announcement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10717 users online. 387 members and 10330 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X