Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdcsquared
    replied
    I still have a star over selection decision. Hopefully a check mark comes. I don’t know if they are finished with selections or not.

Leave a comment:

• NGPAPP
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the posts from the last hiring in 2017, some guys didn't hear anything for 2-3 weeks it seems

• Oliver102012
    commented on 's reply
    Checkmark over selection decision since 3/19

• Angelito719
    commented on 's reply
    NGPAPP, Excellent question! I have had a checkmark since 19 March and have not received a call.

• NGPAPP
    replied
    Anyone with a check mark over selection decision still waiting for a CO? Does a check mark over selection decision mean you are going to get an offer or just that a decision has made, good or bad?

Check mark over selection decision on 3/22

Leave a comment:

• invertedPanda
    commented on 's reply
    USMC86 it's hard to tell, TSA changed policies a few years back about pay and they should realistically offer a salary close to what you're being paid if you have certain level of experience in the federal system. But it may not always be the case. The one good thing about TSA is that you can at least negotiate your salary to some degree when you get the final offer.

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome. Does anyone know if you exited the government, would FAMS try to match your pay of when you were employed with the government?
    Last edited by USMC86; 03-28-2021, 08:05 PM.

• UCLA1998
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you will receive locality for your field office while in the academy because you are basically on TDY status. We were also paid LEAP. This was in 2009, but most agencies pay you LEAP while you’re in the academy.

• Appdin
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at past posts when they had hiring last you get paid locality while in the academy but not LEAP until you graduate.

• USMC86
    replied
    Does anyone know if locality pay is applied to the salary while in the academy? Or is it applied once in the field Office after completion of the academy?

Leave a comment:

• Angelito719
    commented on 's reply
    UCLA1998, wow! You you are a wealth of information in all regard. Do you mind if I send you a PM in regard to becoming a part of my LinkedIn professional/mentorship network?

• UCLA1998
    commented on 's reply
    Back in 2013.

• Angelito719
    commented on 's reply
    Oliver102012 thanks for that update. You, Grey De Leon and I are in the same boat. No CO but notified of a selection decision.

• Oliver102012
    commented on 's reply
    I got my check over selection decision last Friday as well.

• Angelito719
    commented on 's reply
    JordanB, I haven't received a Conditional Offer call. I'm interested to see how Grey De Leon is doing since we were in the same situation with checkmarks over Selection Decision since last Friday

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2486 users online. 99 members and 2387 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X